94|Thrilled

Oh no... Would you look at that, It's Sunday night. Obviously, I can't stay at the Van Dyk's anymore on a school night. So... Harley came to me.

"My dad will be home any minute you have to hurry," I tell him as he moves between my legs after talking shit for ten minutes!

This is the second time we are doing this ever because we weren't exactly in a rush.

It's weird to think that I'm actually having even conversations with Harley but SEX with Harley? I never anticipated it but...

Here we are.

"Harley you could have put the condom on ten minutes ago, but instead you chose to judge my shorts again-"

"They are underwear," He says rolling the thing over his cock.

"I'm going to beat the shit out of you," I say. "I'm going to beat the shit out of........" He looks between my legs.

"Harley You went from asshole to horny," I say. "You went from prude to slut," he says and I laugh.

It's cut off quickly though because I gasp loudly when he thrusts his whole length into me.

"You asshole," I pant.

"You talk so much for someone that's seen me end someone's life," he says.

"Don't have me panic Harley," I frown at him and he starts to move.

Feels so good. He leans down over me. "I'd never hurt you..." he kisses me, then pulls away and says, "Never like that."

He kisses me again as he rocks his hips into me. I let out a moan.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer then I move my legs around his waist as he keeps shifting in and out of me.

He moves his mouth to my neck and I hear the front door slam shut.

I panic slightly. "Harley... My dad is home," I sigh with annoyance.

"Thin walls," I say.

He looks irritated. "Shut your mouth then," he says and keeps moving. I don't mind that but I can't help it, they just fall out of my mouth.

Trying to stay quiet just makss you hear every other noise you are making like... The little squeak coming from my bed.

The rustling of the bedding.

Trying to stay quiet makes you think you can hear your heartbeat, and well I'm starting to think I can hear his too.

His skin is redder than usual, that's usually something that happens during sex.

I can hear my dad's footsteps, and I can hear Skyler giggling. They are walking down the hall...

"The name Millie is so cute though," she says as they pass my closed door with me slightly panicking.

"No, something else," Dad replies.

"Harley, please hurry," I say. "We could always move to the floor?" he suggests. "He'll see us," I say. "Not if we are on the floor beside the bed that's opposite the door."

I have one of those beds that have like a mattress as the base too but it's like a bunch of springs and is uncomfortable if I used that part for a bed.

But what if my dad fully walks into my room wondering where I am?

"Fine but you still gotta be quick," I say and he lifts me and barely even pulls out of me when he lays us on the floor.

He gets fast. And thank god he still has jeans on, so only his dick is out, my shorts are on the bed but my panties are moved aside.

Less noise is happening with the slapping sounds.

Being naked the first time made me realize how loud we actually were compared to practically being clothed.

Well, he is but his dick.

I cover my mouth to hold back moans.

The door opens and I panic then push Harley off of me. I use the massive shirt I have on to pretend it's a dress.

I look over the bed and dad is at the door looking shocked.

"Ah..." he pauses then closes the door leaving us in here. "Might as well keep going," Harley says.

"No, I'll suck your dick instead we aren't doing sex," I say.

His face goes red. I haven't done this yet but I am eager. I rip the condom off and place it in the bin beside my nightstand.

I grab his cock and pump it a few times, Harley inhales sharply before looking at me.

"Bella, I wanna confess something before you move forward," he says.

"Is it gonna ruin the mood?" I ask.

"Maybe... I dunno," he says. I sigh. "Might as well tell me now," I say. "I've had head before, it was a girl in Grade Seven she was six years older and was Antonio's ex," he says.

"At thirteen you were fucking around with a nineteen-year-old?" I ask.

"I wasn't fucking around with her further like she manipulated me into thinking i'd be a pathetic son if I didn't get laid before fourteen, we didn't end up doing a thing after her goving me like two minutes of head because David walked in, she went to prison for only four days because someone bailed her out."

"Antonio didn't break up with her until three years ago, I'm guessing he bailed her out," he says.

"Antonio seems different from David to me," I say.

"He is, he's quite evil actually, pretty sure he's part of some gang, and here he is getting a hold of every dime David had," he says.

"I'm not exactly in the mood anymore, what was her name?" I ask.

"I can't focus with your hand still moving," he says with a dazed look. "Would you really want me to tell you?" he asks.

"Obviously," I say.

It's not weird that i'm asking questions while literally jerking him off... Is it?

"Skyler," he says.

My face goes pale. "Skyler as in Skyler soon to be Thompson? Skyler mother of my little sister coming?" I ask and he nods.

"Dammit," I frown.

"I really thought she was a good person," I say. "Maybe she is now, maybe she's learned her mistakes," He says.

"Did you enjoy it?" I ask.

"I was thirteen with a dick, I was thrilled," he says with a sigh.

"I'd have to let my dad know," I say, "I thought she was the one for him, she was so sweet to me and to him, to all of us... Now i'm thinking she could have possibly tried something on Ryan."

I let go of his massive thing and he puts it back in his pants then does the fly and the button-up.

"Life sucks," he says.