36|Ruining

Time seems to be flying fast it's already 8:34 pm only a few more hours than the best time of my life is over.

I'm having fun. Right now we're being casual idiots. "You don't do that." he frowns.

"Don't do what?" I ask. "That smile," he says. I smile.

He acts like his heart has melted and falls back on the couch somehow bringing him with me and we end up off the sofa onto the floor.

"This is so awkward." I landed on top of him.

"You are so close to my face right now I ca-" he cuts me off by kissing me. My eyes automatically closed my lips pursed. I'm kissing him back.

My breath was taken away. Butterflies fill my stomach heavily like they're about to pop out any second.

My body went weak all my weight on him. His lips... His lips are soft.

I pull back. "Sorry," he says and looks away. I can't. I can't look away. I don't know why. "It's okay it was just... unexpected..."

He looks back at me. "In a good way," I assure him like it's all one word waving my hands.

I move off of him. "I should get going." I shyly say. "Y-Yeah," he says sitting up and getting off the floor.

I walk around picking up the few things of mine. Putting them in my bag. "I'll be knocking on your door at eight-thirty tomorrow."

"Okay," I say. I'm quick to open the door and leave. My chest rising and falling.

The butterflies aren't planning on leaving as long as that's in my head. He kissed me... I kissed him back.

I walk to my house thanking myself for finding the key in the Locker room in my skirt pocket. "Where were you?" I freeze.

"I was studying with our next-door neighbor," I say.

I'm freaking out I'm about to have a panic attack. "Our neighbors a boy... You aren't fucking around are you?" he scowls.

"I'm not, I promise, i'm not he made pizza, and all this stuff we didn't do anything," I say.

He sighs. "You should go to bed you have school in the morning and it's nearly midnight," he says.

He's back early. I regret everything tonight I should've just gone straight home.

I walk to my room after opening the door I close it behind me and drop my bag to the side then drop it on my bed flat on my back.

That's when my door opens, and dad is standing at the door.

"Ye-" Shh," he hushes then starts coming closer.

I can barely see him but I know it's him.

He's shirtless now as he sits on the bed. "It's about time I should teach you why you shouldn't fuck around with boys."

I sit up and move opposite him.

"What do you mean?" I ask with a gulp. "You've changed..." I say.

Where is the sweet idiot father of mine? The one that would never blame my mother's death on me.

The one that doesn't act creepy and makes me uncomfortable?

His hand moves to my leg and I move back and fall onto the floor. Forgot I was on a bed. Ouch. I hiss as I sit up and I see him looking down from above me.

"Dad what are you doing?" I ask shuffling away from him on the floor.

He gets off of the bed and walks up to me. "You need to be disciplined, the one thing I regret doing is not punishing you."

He takes his belt off then his hand reaches down and he pulls me up from my shirt.

"I gave you everything and you still do the opposite of what I ask, I found some unusual things in your room that a sixteen-year-old shouldn't have, you are sixteen not twenty fucking act like it."

"Or else I'll treat you how a twenty you old woman gets treated."

He shoves me to the bed and his hand goes across my face.

Of course, it hurts more than when someone from school does it. Dads twice their age and twice their strength.

My eyes water.

"Please don't touch me," I whimper. I don't want my father to finish what Henry started.

"Oh i'm going to, Skyler's a whore it's always the nice girls that cheat and I'm gonna be taking it out on you."

When he gets closer to my face I smell alcohol. "You aren't thinking straight, you are drunk go and sleep it off," I plead.

I see him pause then he stands I see his face from the moonlight and he looks shocked.

"Oh my god," he says and covers his mouth. "What the fuck am I doing?"

...

I hear a knocking on the front door. I sit up. Ryder. I stand up and start walking out of my room but I fall.

I'm naked.

I sit up with a groan. Standing on my feet I go to my closet to get ready. For school.

My skirt was barely on, and the zip was undone, my blouse was not done up. I'm in pain.

I hear a small knock on the door as I do my clothes up. "Yeah?" The door opens slightly with dad looking like he didn't get any sleep. "Someone is at the door," he says.

"You look tired," I say.

"I have no idea what happened last night, maybe I shouldn't have trusted David's pills again," he groans in pain rubbing his head.

"I think he said they boosted emotions or something, I shouldn't have done it, i'm a bloody cop."

"Wait... David? David Van Dyk?" That's Jaxon's dad...

"Yeah- wait a sec isn't that, that prick's last name?" He asks. "Yep, Jaxon that fucking asshole," I say.

"I didn't do anything last night... Did I?" he asks his voice filled with worry.

"No, you didn't do anything but get angry at me because I was next door," I say. "I didn't hurt you did I?" He asks.

"A little, only a little then it's like you snapped out of it and was shocked with yourself," I say with a gulp.

"You okay?" He asks looking almost scared.

"Did Skyler actually cheat on you?" I ask. "I don't think she did, why did I mention something?" he asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"You sure you are okay? I haven't been the best lately, I'm sorry, I don't mean to, I just wish we could've helped your mother," he says.

"It wasn't your fault, i'm a dick for saying that, I need to stop drinking, shit just falls out of my mouth."

He's getting angry with himself. "No. It doesn't matter, I'm getting used to it, the kids at school started blaming it on me too." I fake a little laugh.

He doesn't find it believable.

He looks to the ground. "Why is my belt in here?" He asks.

"You took it off and said you were gonna punish me for Skyler cheating on you," I say. He takes a deep breath.

"You are kidding, I didn't try... Touching you did I? What the fuck is going on with me?" he runs his hands through his hair.

"I need a shower, tell me now if you think I should go to the police and turn myself in because I swear if I did something to you or the kids it'll be the end of me."

"You didn't, you were obviously drugged and drunk, which are quite terrible partners," I say.

"I don't want you scared of me," he says with his eyes watering.

I feel like the Van Dyk's are trying to ruin my family

_____
First kiss from another dude 💀

Btw Bella's dad is not a bad guy!