34|Pals

I got nervous but now that Amara is out of the room to the loo I decided to ask him. "How come you've been abnormally nice to me recently?"

"What do you mean?" He instantly glares at me. "You just seem nicer than usual."

"Shut up or I'll punch you in the face."

Why did that make me blush? I'm feeling testy. "No you wouldn't," I say. "I've done it before I'd do it again, don't just think because i'm in here makes us all of a sudden pals."

I raise a brow. "Who would wanna be friends with you?"

I see his hand grip into a fist taking a bit of the blanket into it. "You best shut that mouth of yours before I cave it in."

"I can't take you seriously when you are dropping ash on your jeans," I say.

I see someone at the door so I look and of course, it's Jaxon. I look at him confused, he has a cast around his leg.

"Ya know if she wasn't a fucking prude I'd believe you guys fucked, you both look a wreck did you have a horrible night? I hope so."

"You're not funny," I say.

"Get the fuck out before I break your other leg," Harley says to him and I quickly cover my mouth to muffle a laugh.

"Aw want alone ti-" Harley stands up and Jaxon disappeared.

"Yeah hop away you fucking bastard," Harley spat. I cover my face with the blanket. That's too funny.

Instead of sitting back down, he walks over to the bookshelf Amara has.

He goes through all the books. Just learned that Harley has a nice ass. I mean it's a great ass.

I sigh dramatically. "You are so fucking boring," I say and he slams a book shut. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Ya know you've grown a lot since we first met I see a bit of ah peach fuzz growing there?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Finally, I get to pull this line. "Make m-" He throws a book at me but my hands cover my face in defense.

"Hey, you fucking dick, you wonder why you are lonely you treat everyone like shit just like Jaxo-" Another book is thrown.

"Hey boy, cut it out."

"Don't compare me to that fucker, at least I'm honest."

"Mhhhmm."

"Shut that fucking mouth of yours," he says. "Ah no, i'm good."

I noticed something about him, on the bus, he was cocky, and right now he's just downright asshole.

"And you wonder why you're so fucking lonely," he says mocking what I said just five seconds ago.

"You are fucking brat."

"Oh shut it you seem like the type of guy that prefers a brat," I say.

"Someone like you is far from what I like, I wasn't surprised when Jaxon left you," he says. "The amount of girls I saw him take to his room while you guys were together... Is uncountable."

"I've moved on to a different part of his family," I say.

He looks at me strangely. "Amara obviously," I lie and roll my eyes.

"Ooo thank you for throwing me this book looks interesting," I say and start reading. "Awww Harley's flirting," Amara says. "Oh fuck off," he snarls.

"And I didn't throw you the book I threw it at you, there is a difference," he says.

"I dunno that looked like flirting to me," Amara says.

"And where the fuck were you? Shitting or stalking?" he asks her. "Shitting," she lies and bursts out laughing.

"You are such a cranky pants go and get laid or fuck Bella she's free, that'll piss Jaxon off," She says.

"I don't wanna go near her," he glares at me.

"Why scared you'll lose control and make a baby," she mocks.

"Fuck off," he says and throws a book at her. "Stop with the book throwing, put my shit down, and sit your ass down and smoke for fuck sake," she says.

"No," he says.

"Five seconds to sit down or I'm gonna tell her what you did a month ago," She says.

He instantly sits down. She gleams all proud of herself. She sits down back next to me. "We should watch the notebook and make Harley watch it with us," she says.

"Fuck no, what's with woman and romance?" Harley frowns. "What's with men and wanting romance? Yall just want sex and you wonder why you are single," She says.

"No one will find your bodies if I kill you," he says.

"He's such a shit talker," she says.

His teeth grit. He gets off of the bed. "I'm fucking done I don't give a shit what you tell her."

"Hey big boy bring your ass back here and grab your stinking shoes," she says.

"I hope something terrible happens to Axel, wouldn't have you happily ever after then," he pouts mockingly then closes the door.

____
Be quiet I know what I said. It is currently 2:37 am and I said I was going to sleep when it said 11:56 pm i'm going to sleep now 🙂