79|Lonely

I'm behind the school, Jaxon's hand is around my neck pinned against the brick wall. "Give me it," he says. I give him a smug look. "How bout... No."

"Give it to me or else," he says. "What are you gonna do? Tell everyone everything you've already said to them about me?" I pout.

His hand gets tighter around my neck.

"You fucking bitch, why were you being a pervert anyway!"

"I wasn't I accidentally saw that, and I decided it would be fun to make a revenge plan, all I have to do is click the send button then everyone will know you fucked your sister," I say.

"She isn't my sis-" The papers say it, you guys are siblings because you were adopted and raised into that family, she is a sister figure... Don't be disgusting."

"You are just jealous that she gets my dick," he says.

I burst into laughter so hard that tears are coming out of my eyes. "You seriously think... After everything, you put me through I still like you? Boy no you sound dumb."

"I'm into a different Van Dyk... Watch out I could become part of the family," I cackle.

"Ooh, you want a step mummy? Or a sister-in-law? Because damn your dad is packin' and your brothers are too, they can spread my legs any day, they are an upgrade from you," I say.

I start losing more air.

"Aww, you thought you did something there when calling me jealous... Aww," I pout and try not to laugh.

"I like this Bella, you aren't so shy anymore, I'd actually consider fucking you with your attitude," he says loosening his hand from around my neck and he leans closer to my face.

"Boy back the fuck away I'd rather get my head caved in by Harley than kiss you again," I say.

"Okay... I'll go get him then, stay right her pumpkin," he says. "Gross shut the fuck up with the word pumpkin," I say.

Instead of letting me stay and escape he tosses me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Out me down," I frown. "No."

I'm in the exact same pants I wore when I had that shower with him almost two years ago, they are tighter though, and go further in my ass.

He walks somewhere while I sigh and flop around.

I smack his back hard. "Ow you bitch," he says and in return, he slaps my ass really fucking hard.

Ouch... That's gonna leave a bruise.

"Can't deny. You have a nice ass. Don't go thinking anything your ass is your personality ha," I say.

"Oh I can name many parts of you that I like, your personality is the shit part," he says.

"Hey put me down and i'll slurp your small dick up-" I yelp when I get tossed.

WHY DOES HE FEEL THE NEED TO THROW ME AROUND.

I land on something... Actually someone. Whoever it is just lifts me and dumps me next to them. When I turn and... I should have known it was him.

I yelp again and move away. "I swear if she gets put on me again i'm going to kill you," Harley says.

"Stop denying it, you want me on you thats why you always wear loose clothing to hide your boner," I say and Harley stands so I do.

I'm preparing to run, but I can't help it I literally smoked my asshole off and can't help it that i'm that high my brain isn't functioning well.

"Pfft, I was soooo talking about Jaxon over here," I say.

Harley is death staring me then... Suddenly his fist is up but it swings right at Jaxon, in the face.

I cover my mouth and gasp a laugh.

Jaxon grabs his nose and groans stumbling back a bit. "Fucking asshole."

"You lonely prick just trying to help you out," Jaxon says.

"I'm not lonely... I'm just... alone, there is a difference," Harley firmly says with a frown. "I'm sorry that I don't spend my days fucking around with people I don't like."

"Fucking hell I need a tissue," Jaxon says walking away.

"Are you actually a virgin?" I ask the bold question. "Come here and I'll show you if I am or not," He says tilting his head with his usual glare.

I cover my mouth and look away... I was not expecting that.

_____
There you go you Harley lovers now fuck off