19|Interested

It's been a four days, I spent the night at Sophia's house after Jaxon's father requested I don't stay the night and that he needs to soeak with his son.

Jaxon explained to me who Melissa was.

He said that the reason his father mentioned her was that he was arranged to marry her when he turns eighteen but they both aren't interested in one another.

He also said that his father doesn't like that so he's trying to ruin what we have.

I decided to go with believing Jaxon's words because I don't want to lose him.

"Happy... Birthday," I say.

"Thank you, baby, it's gonna be a great day with you here," he says.

I literally apologized to Jaxon for not having sex with him but he was dumbfounded and said 'I like taking it slow with you I don't care if it takes a year'.

"I got your presents!" I exclaim.

I'm sitting on him at the picnic table, I would have loved to spend the day with him out of school but yeah it's a school day.

He's facing away from the table and leaning on it with his back and his arms are along the table.

He chuckles as I dig into my bag. "Now, you probably have everything but, I hope you like these it's more of a gift for us but you'll understand," I say.

I pull out the box that took up all the space in my bag.

"Here-" I get a little distracted when I see a mark near his collarbone. I pull his shirt down from the collar and I see a massive bruise, and it's not hickey size.

It's massive like basketball size.

"What happened?" I ask. "Remember when I told you I went biking yesterday with Harley and that?" he asks.

"Yeah...."

"Harley accidentally rammed into me and caused me to smack on the ground," he says.

"It looks painful... I still have that bruise balm stuff if you want some?" I ask. "No, baby it's okay," he said.

"Okay... Well, here's your gifts," I say holding the box between us.

He chuckles as he reads what the lid says. "One in a melon," He says. There is a little watermelon beside it.

He gives me a smile then pulls the lid off of the box.

"It's a little box, I have my one at home but the little love heart moves when I wanna tell me something then you lift this little part and it'll show you what I said," I say.

"You are cute with this stuff," he says shaking his head in an amused way.

That was only the small part of the big box he's holding.

He chuckles. I bought an amazing cup for him because it just screamed excellent girlfriend.

"Dear Jaxon, you're so lucky to have me as your girlfriend. Your life would totally suck without me. You're welcome," he says reading what is on the cup.

He shakes his head in an amused way as he reads the card. "Happy birthday JAXON, why is it screaming at me?" he chuckles.

"I hope you have a great day and congratulations on your great taste in women cause i'm fucking hot." He finished reading it.

"Finally you are accepting you are gorgeous," he says.

"I got a necklace for you too, it's that little box, yes it's one of those cheesy couple ones but I don't gove a shit," I say.

He chuckles. "It says, Bella, do you have one that says Jaxon, people need to know you are mine," he says holding the necklace.

I dig into my shirt and pull the chain out. "Obviously." I roll my eyes.

"I got you a bunch of your fav snacks and a music disc from the neighborhood because I noticed you have everyone else but them," I say.

He places the box down beside us. "Don't go thinking I didn't notice the strawberry-flavoured condoms," he chuckles

"Hey I out those there because I thought it was funny," I say.

"Thank you, baby, you are my greatest gift," he says.

I put the necklace on for him.

"Now everyone will keep their hands off of you," I say.

"I'm hoping no one has touched my girl, I'd have to very politely beat the shit out of them," he says.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Pretty sure you are the only one that likes me anyway," I sigh. "I'm fine with that, all I need is you."

He looks down between my legs and his mouth gapes. "I just realized you are in a dress," he says.

I grin. "Yeah, you like the white lace?" I asked lifting my dress.

"Baby put it down, or your virginity will be gone on this table," he says.