78|Threat

I arrived at David's office. "Sit," he says, gesturing to the chair in front of his desk. Why does he have a whole ass meeting me in his house?

I place myself in the chair and cross my legs. "You wanted me in here for....?"

"How is your father?" He asks. "You saw my dad a few hours ago didn't you?" I ask. "He was never coming here," he says.

"Now answer my question. How is your father?" he repeats.

"He's good... Why do you ask?" I ask. "Heard he proposed to Skyler? She's a beautiful lady, too bad I had her first," he says.

"Anyways, do you have any other relatives?" he asks. "Ah... Yeah, my Nan and a couple of Aunts, Uncles here and there but I rarely see them," I say.

He nods slowly.

"Have you ever pleasured yourself?" he asks. My eyes go wide for only a moment.

"That's quite an out-there question um, yes I have but I can't pleasure myself with fingering," I say.

"I could... Teach you," He says with a panty-dissolving grin on his lips as he looks at me. My god.

I inhale sharply.

"Um, sir- Mr. Van Dyk. I MEANT! David, um, you ah, that..."

Ah. Fuck I just made a fool of myself!

"My..."

He stood up from his seat and walked towards me, that dirty smirk of his not leaving his complexion, as he reaches me I actually see the smirk only get wider.

"Just say the word Darl and I'll show you the time of your life."

I cover my mouth and look away.

Oh my gosh.

Oh, my fucking gosh.

My face is possibly the reddest it's ever been. "Ah... Sir um, you are married still, and um... I have been getting close to Jacob," I say.

He leans in closer. Oh my gosh, he's fucking hot. I'm too nervous for this man.

He clicks his tongue. "Stand," he says and i'm already on my feet before he finishes the word. He chuckles at my quick response.

Candy was right.

These Van Dyk boys seem to have a thing for me... Well I mean besides Antonio and Harley but still three of them!!

"Lay on the desk," he says.

My mouth gapes then the door opens. "I'll speak with you later," David whispers then gestures I leave.

Huh? I didn't know Amara was back. "I'm in a lot of shit," she says to me.

"What'd you do?" I ask.

She gulps. "Dad walked into Jaxon's room, I was in there and um.... We were" Having sex, I know all too well," I say.

"How?" She asks with her eyes wide.

"I was coming back into your room, don't worry I didn't tell anyone because It's none of my business and also i'm not a bitch, you guys aren't related."

"I don't even know how it happened, it just did and I couldn't help- we couldn't help ourselves, we got high together for the first time in two years, and then that's when it happened."

"Was it awkward after?" I ask.

"No, we keep doing it, I'm... I think I'm actually liking him in that way," she says.

"Anyway, I'll let you go in there to speak with David," I say. "Wish me luck, I'm shitting myself, I've gotten away with sleeping with guys but the second I get into bed with my adopted brother he walks in."

Am I the only one here that knows David can hear everything those boys do?

She walks into the office and closes the door. I walk down the hall to reach the kitchen. Jaxon is in here trying to keep himself occupied like he's next in his Daddy's office.

"Why you shaking?" I ask him.

"Shut the fuck up," he says. "You've been banging Amara," I say. "What! No I haven't!" He exclaims.

Did he just whine?

I laugh.

I cock my head to the left and raise a brow. "I saw it with my own two eyes Jaxon," I say. His teeth grit.

"You tell anyone and I'll fucking kill you," he says.

"I've known for like a month, if anyone else knew they would have said something so shut the fuck up with the threats, or I will run around telling everyone," I say.

"You have no proof," he says and I smirk. "Believe what you want," I say and walk away.

_____
FYI DAVID HAS HIS OWN CHARACTER AESTHETIC NOW ALONE WITH AMARA AND RYDER I SAID I WAS GONNA BE ADDING MORE CHARACTERS TO IT LOL.