53|Despise

Why do assholes have to be so hot? But this one just took me out to dinner to make our scheme. It's a very dramatic restaurant.

Oh and dad finally explained to me why he barely asks for help with the kids anymore.

He said 'it's because you are getting older and you are just a kid you shouldn't need to help, I took them in, not you'.

I'm always out now.

I'm always with friends and he doesn't disapprove or ask if there are any boys there.

"So... What exactly do you plan?" I ask.

If you are wondering how we are doing this without any suspicion? Well, Candy is occupied with Amara and Jaxon is doing something with his dad, Harley, and the other dudes.

"I was thinking we could do this..."

We explain what is going to happen tomorrow with Jaxon, we make it quick and then we both stand to say bye.

"Goodbye, Axel I'll see you tomorrow for the plan to erupt," I say.

We've been... Getting quite close these past few days am I feeling doubt? Yea I am, this man is by far the sexiest that has given me attention and I'm gonna give in to it but without too much attachment.

He cups my cheeks. He's also eighteen and stupidly tall.

He leans down and presses his lips against mine. I finally have this tatted dude kissing me.

"Okay, no tongue this time mister, I gotta get going," I say.

"I'll be at your house tomorrow to start the plan," he says. "Yep, I've already got Jaxon's number on standby to have him over to my house," I say.

...

I wake up getting hugged tight by my Jaxon I know he'll have to leave me soon so I want to cherish the little moments we have like the kisses.

The warm cuddles... I could get used to that but when I confess I know of his secrets that's when I have to let him go again, I hate it so much.

Feeling lonely all over again.

I really wish he wanted to change but, he doesn't he just wanted to use me yet again.

His warm, shirtless chest I trace his abs with my index finger trying to softly wake him up because we have school today.

The way he gently kisses me before he opens his eyes melts my heart. "Five more minutes," He says.

I giggle his husky sweet morning voice does things to me though.

"Come on we're already gonna be late," I say shaking him awake. "No," He says in a baby voice and I melt even more why is he so cute but is such an asshole.

"Baby please, most of our classes today are together anyways come on," I beg him.

He finally gets up and took me more than five minutes pain in the ass.

My pain in the ass.

I get up and decide to dress nicer for once since my scars are fading and technically healed because I've kept myself away from a blade I wanted to wear a cute short outfit.

And I brought it with me, I borrowed it from Candy.

It's a tight, black, elastic skirt I have a white collared shirt and over top of that is a mint green jumper with a cute little bouquet on the front.

I put on my some flats. "I'm ready," I say to Jaxon. "I know I've been watching the whole time," He says he's in a black shirt and black jeans.

"Ooo looking handsome." I smile at him messing his hair back up. "Hey," He says grabbing my hand.

"I like it messy," I say he just leaves his hair. "Come on we gotta go we are already gonna be late," I say, rushing out the door to Jaxon's car before opening the door he moves me aside and opens the door for me.

Yes, Jaxon has a car he got his license like six months ago I didn't even know.

"Finally letting me drive you to school," He says. "Yeah I thought 'today is gonna be a great day' so yeah," I say.

He places his hand on my thigh and uses one hand to reverse out of the driveway while looking back.

He's hot but I fucking despise him.