100|Romantic

His mouth is kissing my lips straight after our bath. Were just in our towels. His tongue slides into my mouth and starts to fight for dominance with mine.

He lifts me and pins me against the wall making me gasp.

Which allows him to take over my mouth. My arms go around his neck. I pull away. "No, put me down and i'll go grab your presents," I say.

He rolls his eyes and then gently places me down. I dry myself and put the clothes on that I had on before.

I walk out and into the car grabbing a box and a bag. The box isn't exactly a present but the stuff in the bag is. I walk back into the apartment and back into the room.

He's sitting there on the edge of the bed shirtless with his jeans now on, showing off his tattoos and muscular torso and chest.

That fucking Eight pack... Damn. It's still lickable.

I place the box beside the bed. And hand him the bag of sentimental things. The first thing is a large brown fluffy teddy bear. That's holding a heart that said press me, he chuckles and goes to say something until he...

presses it.

His mother had recently passed away from cancer and I wanted to get him something.

His eyes instantly water at the sound of her voice from when he was a little baby. "Is this hers?" he asks. I nod. "Yes, it's hers," I say.

He hugs the bear and starts to cry I start to cry as well.

One of his arms wraps around my waist to join the hug. "How did you get that video?" he asks.

"I found it in her box of things when we were searching through them," I say. "This means a lot to me, I miss her," he says.

"The gifts I got for you are shit compared to this," he says. "No, I loved the gifts you got for me," I say.

He sits the bear next to him and keeps me on his leg while he grabs out the next thing in the bag.

"It's fragile so be careful," I say as he pulls out what I got him that's covered in wrapping paper.

"There's more stuff," I say.

"I know I just need a minute before I end up sobbing," he says. "And I also wanna bake a cake because I bought edible paper that has photos on it," I say.

He chuckles. "I love you," he says.

"I love you," I say right back to him. He puts me down. He opens the rest of his things and reads the crappy card but loves it anyway.

He chuckles. "Oh wow why is this stuff in the nox?" he asks holding one of the polaroid photos.

"This isn't the presents," I say with a laugh.

"I remember taking this look how good your pussy looks with my cock in i-" be quiet," I interrupt him.

"Oof there's like a billion of them," he chuckles grabbing the photos out.

He lays back going through the stack of photos. "Damn the way you were lookin' up at me like that in this photo, my cum all over your face," he chuckles.

He shows it to me. I roll my eyes. "You took this one," he shows me a photo of me laying down him between my legs his tongue clearly at my clit his hands on the sides of my thighs his hair messy guessing my hands were in it.

"I think Candy took this photo," he says showing me a photo of us at the beach his arm around my waist kissing me as the sunsets.

"Damn," he says as a photo of my legs wide open and my clear arousal dripping down my pussy two of his thick fingers wet inside of me, my head is thrown back my back slightly arched.