51|Darker

I was going to the hairdressers today to change my hair up a bit... A lot actually I hate my hair color it's too bright for me.

I show up at this highly-rated salon which is where I'm going to change my hair, I'm planning on going a darker color.

Like real dark maybe black? Or brown? I want something different blonde is getting too boring for me I wanna spice things up for myself.

"Hey, how can I help you today." A lady asks. "Oh I don't really know what I want but something darker like brown or black," I say.

"Oh my god gladly, a blonde going for darker hair, you are gonna look amazing because it's gonna change your look hair changes a lot," She says.

"Sit sit," She says and I move to sit on the chair.

I'm terrified it'll change me too much but, I wanna feel different and more confident I feel like darker hair will help me hide more.

...

She had finished my hair after a while but since it wasn't bleaching it, it didn't take too long, i'm glad I wanted to see the reveal already.

She turns my chair around to face the mirror and I gasp at how different I look. It's more of a dark brown.

"I love it," I tell her and start feeling my hair. It's so smooth, and silky and she made it wavy for photos for her business account. "I'm glad you do I was worried," She says.

I thanked her and paid for what she had done so greatly for me. 

When I walk out of the salon the cool breeze hits me and I feel much different than when I first walked in.

I HAVE DARK HAIR!

I walk across the road to where Amara and Candy are and I previously messaged them saying to cover their eyes as I was coming toward Amara's car.

I should probably get my license but why bother when Amara drives me everywhere?

I open the door. "Eyes covered-" Yes hurry the fuck up i'm so excited to see it!" Amara exclaims.

I get into the car and face her.

"You can look," I say and she quickly removes her hands and squeals. "Oh my fucking god you look hot!" she shouts.

Candy looks shocked. "Oh my gosh you look so different they even darkened your eyebrows, you look fucking hot!"

"When we get back can we watch a movie?" I ask.

"Yeah, it depends on which one though, and you need to show the guys this... Maybe it'll give you more to look at other than... Asshole Jaxon," Amara says.

I laugh a little. "I told you he's trying to prove himself so i'm going to be giving him a chance to do it, so leave us be," I say.

"Why do all love stories always end sadly I don't want that to be my love story," Candy says.

"My love story isn't gonna end terribly, yall leave me alone I told him that I won't be able to love him the way I did, so if he fucks up I can leave him easier," I say.

"Promise us, if he messes up again you'll completely wipe him out instead of giving him yet another chance?" Amara asks.

I nod. "I promise. I'm already not falling for his shit, but if he's willing to change i'm gonna give him a chance."

"People don't change Bella, they just make you think they have," Candy says.

"If it's a love story that ends with a great happy ending i'm with you guys being together, but if he keeps fucking up I'll just kill him," Amara says.

"It's gonna be one hell of a love story with a great ending..." I laugh a little.

I'm scared he'll fuck up and leave me again. Why do I keep doing this to myself!

I need a break from him that's why I'm here with Amara and Candy spending the weekend with them at Candy's house.

"I love you guys so much and I know that no matter what happens between Jaxon and me, I'll always have you guys," I say.

"We love you too, but we can't keep backing you up sis," Amara says.

"We should just go back to the house, get high, get drunk and watch a movie," I say. "Yes, we are going now... I brought my strap, so there will be a moment at Candy's house where we both disappear," Amara says.

My mouth gapes. "I wanna watch, girl on girl stuff looks hot but I'd never," I say.

"Damn girl, yes you can watch I will gladly fuck you too if you want," She says.

"No, maybe if I get a couple of drinks in me," I say. "Well, we best get started," she says.

....

When we arrived at Candy's I noticed something about the way they act toward each other.

I was in the passenger's seat and saw Amara always glancing back at Candy.

Like I know they already like each other but are they gonna take things further or are they just gonna gawk at each other?

"Bella, I fingered Candy in the back seat that's why she looked like she was crying."

My mouth falls open. Then I get over it. "You've fingered her in front of me," I say. "But this was different because I just felt her down there not make her orgasm," she says.

"She good?" I ask Candy and she nods viciously.

"Great literally I want it again."