42|Joke

Were at school and Ryder is still pissed about the diner, not at me, at people trying to ruin our relationship.

"These fuckers wanna ruin us," he says. He kisses the top of my head and then bends down to attach our lips.

His tongue pushes in. "Mm Ryder don't kiss me like that at school," I say pushing him back.

"Sorry can't help myself," he says. I'm nervous to go to school with Ryder, now that he's my boyfriend I'm sure I'm gonna get attacked by Stacy and her 'pets'.

"You best keep that tongue out of my mouth," I say.

"I'm sure no one saw." he chuckles and grabs my hand. "Come on I have showing off to do," he says.

I walk beside him as we start going towards the entrance of the school. My heart is beating out of my chest.

I know the eyes are gonna be on me, people are gonna be questioning, girls are gonna try and take Ryder like they've already tried, most likely succeed.

I don't stand a chance with the girls at our school.

Please don't let this just be a game Ryder likes playing.

What if it is a trick? I'm scared but at least I enjoyed it while it lasted. We enter the school and I back out instantly pulling my hand from his.

He walks out with me. "What's the matter?" he asks.

"People, bullies, eyes," I say. "It's okay I won't let anyone hurt you anymore," he says cupping my cheeks.

"Oh, it's father fucker." Great, it's Stacy. Ryder's smile goes away quickly replaced with a frown.

"Fuck off Stacy," he says. "You two..." she finger gestures to us.

"Together or something. If you are it won't last long." she walks past us. "He has a good dick I say use it while you can before it runs back to me," she says.

She walks into the school. "I'll show her how much I prefer you over her. She's just jealous don't listen to her the love I had for her is six feet deep in the ground," he says.

"You guys dated two weeks before we got together," I say.

He raises an eyebrow. "No people thought it was but the last time we were together was months ago she just made everyone think we were together, she wouldn't leave me alone always grabbing onto me and shit," he says.

I walk in with him. Eyes all over us, of course, nothing new girls checking out Ethan.

"I got football practice in ten minutes," he says. "Cool my first class is free so at least I'll have something to do," I say.

"That means Stacy and all them are gonna be there because they're the fucking cheer squad," he says.

"I know but I'll just watch from the bleachers," I say. "I'm number one remember," he winks.

We start walking towards his locker it looks like somethings dripping from it. "I know you are the captain." I chuckle.

We walk to his locker he opens it. The typical footballer locker. Well someone had pulled a prank on him.

"Which one of you shitheads did this?" he turns. His eyes catch his group of mates. Ryder guys pull at each other and laugh while Ryder is standing there complaining about confetti being thrown at him.

Oh, there are photos of Stacy and him on the walls of the locker. "Why did you pieces of shit put these here?" he asks grabbing the photos of Stacy that were blue tacked to the locker.

I think water sprayed at him. I cover my mouth holding back laughter.

"What's so funny?" he stares at me, I can't keep a straight face when I spot water particles on his face. "You got a lil somethin there." I point to his face.

He chuckles.

I guess it happens a lot to him because he wipes his face with his arm and just continues what he was doing.

The bell rings. "Can you piggyback me I'm too tired to walk anymore?" I ask.

He turns around. "Okay jump," he says with his back facing me. I put my hands on his shoulders and I lift myself up, his arms go around my thighs my arms move to around his neck.

Eyes on us, I hate that, no one else seems to have made trouble with me this morning. Is it because of Ryder?

Like you become an instant like when you're with Ryder. "You're so warm," I say.

"Am I?" he asks. "Mhm."

"So you're her slave now?" Stacy and her group come over. He raises an eyebrow. "No," he says. "Great explanation needs more words," she says.

"You're a waste of time," he says. She groans and stomps a foot like a toddler.

He keeps walking. "You'd choose that over me," she says. "That's a hundred percent right," he says.

"Finally got something right," he says to me.

"You slut." She shouts at me. Still don't get why she calls me that she's the one that cheats on Ryder when they were together.

Ryder turns around. "Still don't get why you call her that," he says.

Mind reader. "I wanna know why you call her that," he says. "I'm sure she's already made her way into your pants Ryder." she waves a hand and starts walking away.

"No, she hasn't. Unlike you she's...We're actually wanting to take time with our relationship not move quickly to the point where it just failed," he says.