The meeting, moving in with the Malfoys.

Začít od začátku

"It's pretty vast, with multiple rooms. You'll get lost easily so stick to me." He recounted the interior. Boasting about the four-story manor and seeming thrilled for me to see my room. He told me how excited Narcissa was to see me. It seemed out of proportion but Draco is only honest to his parents and me.

"Mother outdid herself." We sat in the train compartment. It was only the two of us and I had a feeling that Draco made sure it was just us. I smiled. But I was still nervous. What if they didn't like me?

"They'll love you!" Draco assured me. Giving me a big hug, I sat in his lap and leaned into him for the remainder of the trip.

--

I looked up at the sprawling mansion. We were at the front port. Narcissa opened the door. The second she saw me, she engulfed me in a tight hug. Wrapping her laced-up arms around my neck and torso. She squeezed tightly like she was seeing her daughter come back from the war.
"It is so lovely to see you!" She cheerily said. "Come, Lucius!" Lucius huffed, using his cane is stomped his way over here.

He saw me. Nodding, he stepped out of the way to usher me in along with Draco. Draco commanded the house elves to take my stuff. I tried to help them but Narcissa only guided me to the drawing room. "No working for you!" She exclaimed.

I was seated at a small table next to Draco. Narcissa and Lucius was across us. The house elves served us tea and biscuits. I thanked them, drinking the lemon zinger from the china teacup. Everything around me looked expensive as hell. I did not want to break a thing here. I bet the teacup I'm holding is worth more than my kidney and heart combined.

"How was the ride from Hogwarts." Narcissa tentatively struck up a conversation with me.
"It was pretty uneventful." She smiled glad for me and Draco's safety.

"good, we don't need the dementors to show up and make another potter faint." Lucius cracked a joke. Draco held in his snickering as Narcissa slapped Lucius on the arm. We exchanged riveting conversations. I was glad to navigate the waters of pureblood politics. I only took a highly neutral stance. But it probably wasn't a good idea because now Mr. Malfoy is dead set on convincing me to join his side.

"you'd be a good politician. Dear." I only smiled and nodded.

Who knew that Mr. Malfoy had a sense of humor. "Let's show you to your room."

I was greeted with silk, gold, and mirrors

"I redecorated to suit your needs. Thank god Draco told me your favorite color." My room makes me feel like a princess. My things were already safely stowed away. with my clothes hanging from my wardrobe and the photo frames hanging from the wall above my nightstand. The place was guided in jewels and gold. Are all of it legit? Am I sleeping with real gold and jewels?

"All of this is mine?" I asked her. Narcissa happily nodded. "it's connected to Draco's room. So if you need him, he is one shout away." Narcissa closed the room and left me to my devices. My eyes scanned the room, taking in the details.

I looked around my room. I peered into my wardrobe. I can see my clothes but I also spotted some clothes that Narcissa probably got me. It looked high quality and the material was soft. I tried to differentiate my things from what Narcissa got me. She was able to get my style down. I wonder how much Draco has told her about me.

she got me too much. Hand creams, dresses, makeup, jewelry, and even a stuffed animal, she spoiled me rotten. The rabbit looked at me as I paced around. I guess she's always wanted a daughter. Lucky her.

I heard knocking on my door. It creaked open to reveal Draco. He was in his regular clothes now. A white polo shirt with plaid brown slacks and dress shoes. I was dressed in a simple colored shirt and a skirt. We both still looked like we belonged back at Hogwarts. I wasn't surprised at our similar sense of style.

" Do you like it in here?" He grinned. I smiled. "Of course."

"Let me show you what my room looks like." He leads me through a hallway connecting me and his room. Various pictures stared at me. They moved around, whispering to each other.

 They moved around, whispering to each other

It looked too much like a CEO's bedroom. He grinned. Plopping himself on his bed, he motioned me to join him. We were laying on his bed, looking at the vaulted ceiling. His bed was layered and comfy. A whole queen bed to himself. What a rich family.

"This was my father's room until he got the master bedroom with my mom." He told me of various stories he had with this room. From childhood friends to sulking after being grounded. He told me how proud he was to create his first library here. He sat up and pulled a loose floorboard on the ground.

He picked up a small tin container. In it, he held up a beaded bracelet. It was in mint condition. He gave me a dopey grin. Looking pretty excited. The tin container was a biscuit container. He stored his childhood items there. I spotted his mom's old perfume bottle. He was such a sentimental sap.

"When I was young, I was a romantic soul. I promised myself to give this to the person I adore." He put the bracelet on me, fastening the ties. It was yellow, green, and silver beaded. With star beads in the middle. I launched myself at him. I hugged him tightly, chuckling, "It's so charming Draco, thank you."

"It was customary. We're in this together, no matter what you do and say, I'll never give up on us."