"Ye tune assume kiya Ani.. doctor hai Chandralekhaji teri.. Aur jaan bachayi hai unhone teri iss baat ka toh khayal rakh unhe insult mat kar.. Please" He requests.

"Thik hai daada.. Main unse baat kar lunga" Aniket said.

"Chal.. abhi kaafi raat ho gayi hai sone chal" Aarav spoke.

"Haan bas aaya abhi.." Aniket said. Aarav went downstairs, after sometime Aniket came downstairs and he saw Manvi entering the house.

He glanced at the watch on his wrist "ye Manviji itni raat ko kaha se aa rahi hai wo bhi chupke chupke"

He heard a sound, he glanced from the window and saw someone leaving on bike. She climbed the stairs with a smile on her face. She stops when Aniket eyed her doubtfully. She asked "Aniketji... aap soye nahi abtak??"

"Ji.. aap bhi toh nahi soyi hai bahar koi tha kya?" he asked.

"Nahi koi nahi tha.. Bas hawa lene gayi thi thodi.." she lies and goes upstairs to the room.

"Jhooth... ladka kaun tha bike pe wo" he thought. He went upstairs and went inside his room.

Here Manvi saw him entering the room she had a sigh of relief and knocks Aarav's room door. He opens and pulls her inside closing it.

Aniket comes out behind the pillar and goes near the door trying to listen the conversation.

"Aarav.. Mujhe nahi samajh aa raha hai main kya karun?" she said sadly.

Aarav hands her the money "ye lo.. Aur zaroorat ho toh le lena.."

"Thank you Aarav! Tum na best ho.." she said hugging him tightly.

"Acha abhi jao room mein.. Warna phirse phas jayenge.." He said.

"Haa.." Manvi opens the door and goes to her room.

Aniket had left by the time, he thought "chal kya raha hai ye?? Pehle Manviji kisi se mili phir daada se baat karne kamre mein gayi! Aur daada ne unhe paise bhi diye..."

He slept with all the thoughts in his mind.

NEXT MORNING

Aniket steps out the bathroom and didn't find his clothes kept on the bed. He opens the wardrobe and takes out a pair of cloth. He wears them and searches for his handkerchief but couldn't find it.

He comes out of the room and saw Nitya walking towards the stairs. He stops her "Chandralekhaji.."

She turns and asked "kya hai?"

"Wo mera rumal nahi mil raha hai" He said.

"Toh main kya karun??" She asked in annoyed tone.

He understands the reason for this behaviour. "De dijiye.." He said.

"Maa.. aapke bete ko uska rumal nahi mil raha hai! Aap dundhke de dijiye" Nitya shouts and goes downstairs.

Aniket made a face. He goes downstairs and sits for the breakfast. Nitya was sitting and scrolling her phone.

Manvi asked her "Chandu.. Aaj tumne Aniketji ko breakfast nahi diya?"

"Mujhe baad mein sunna nahi hai... bhala karo aur daant khao!" she taunts and he gets upset with that.

Manvi smiles lightly. Her phone rings, she excuses herself and goes to the corner "haa.. Tum bahar ho? Thik hai aati hun main"

She quickly moves out of the house. Aniket saw her, he runs out to check and she was handing the money to the same guy on the bike he saw last night outside the house.

Chupke Chupke (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें