"So. You've been fucking other women, and how would I have known your father owns the damn police force when you didn't even tell me he was alive?" I glare at him.

"Go away, this is not how I expected us to see each other again, you are already pissing me off," I say.

"What did you expect?" He asks.

"You expected sunshine and roses, sex? What Bella? What did you expect after hurting me?" He asks.

"You hurt me more," I say.

As he gets closer I smell alcohol on him. "Where were you tonight?" I ask. He chuckles and sits back.

"Why would you wanna know? All you care about is him," he says. "Shut up, I thought you were in prison, and if you were keeping such a good eye on me you would have noticed that I spent two years alone, not going near another guy, Decklan and I just... Happened."

"Now tell me where you were," I demand.

"Candys," He smirks, and my heart drops.

"She really does taste like Candy," he adds. "Why Harley? Why didn't you tell me you weren't in prison?" I ask.

My heart hurts that Candy allowed him to have sex with her.

"Like you'd care, you moved on so quick," he scowls. "Four years and I still think about you every fucking day, I always tell myself I shouldn't miss you, you are an asshole, don't try and make me feel bad for moving on," I say.

"I do care it's you that doesn't if you cared you wouldn't have left me clueless thinking you were in prison for four years but really you were the one being a whore."

"Such a great way to say we were nothing so that you could fuck around with other women," I say.

He chuckles. "Bell-" No fuck you! I didn't even do anything to anyone of you to deserve this," I say and climb out of bed to walk away.

I wipe my eyes as tears start to come down my face.

But he grabs my wrists. "Don't cry, I was only joking, you are cute when you are angry, and my brain hurts because I just finished the bottle of tequila downstairs."

He's gawking down at my body.

I smack his hand away. "I'm going back home with Decklan I'm not staying here," I say.

"C'mon baby, stay the night with me," He says.

"You could have at least made a sweet moment instead of deciding to be a dick," I say

"I'm sorry baby, come, let's lay down," he says. "No. I don't believe you, where were you?" I ask.

"Can I explain tomorrow, the boobies are out... Wow, they look... Really nice," he says and I gasp.

I forgot i'm wearing a stupid spaghetti strap that moves when you try and sleep and not only that I'm in just underwear.

How can I be that stupid!

I groan with annoyance. "Harley, go away I want nothing to do with you, you jerk," I huff and walk back to the bed.

"You aren't sleeping in here with me just because you've shown up does not mean you think you have me," I say.

God, he's hot but I'm not falling for that... Hot grin on his face along with the print I see at his crotch, his thighs are muscly and thick as well...

His whole being is hot.

His arms need three of mine to make one, his button-up is tight around his muscles, and the veins on his arms and hands, god his hands are bigger than I remember, everywhere is bigger than I remember.