CHAPTER 43 - EXTRA

There are still two minutes before class ends. Lin Cheng just finished the last question. He didn't talk about anything else like other teachers, but quickly packed up his things: "Okay students, get ready to end class. When the bell rang, you can go directly."

The students instantly cast enthusiastic glances, and hurriedly packed up and prepared to go to the cafeteria to grab a meal.

The last class they liked the most was Mr. Lin's class, because only Mr. Lin would not procrastinate like other teachers, but also gave them time to prepare so that they could grab the best meal every time.

Their class geography score is the first in the grade.

This teacher does not drag the class, looks handsome, and teaches good, who doesn't like it!

The students stared at their watches and counted the countdown to the last minute. They had strict time rules. If they left the classroom before the end of class, they would lose points.

Teacher Lin treats them well, and they naturally don't want to cause trouble for Teacher Lin. At this moment, a student who had been bowing his head raised his hand: "Mr. Lin, I have a question about yesterday's test paper. I'll leave the class after I've talked about it."

Everyone was complaining in their hearts, if you don't want to get out of class, don't delay everyone from class.

Lin Cheng lowered his head and smiled and refused: "That's tomorrow's task."

The other students just breathed a sigh of relief when they heard the classmate who raised his hand say: "Teacher, I believe everyone can understand that eating is better than studying. It's important."

After speaking, he turned his head and asked his classmates, "Right?"

Right? Others groaned in their hearts.

With only five seconds left until the end of class, the students felt a chill, and they could only turn to Teacher Lin for help.

Lin Cheng has obviously been observing the time. He didn't say too much nonsense: "Other students leave the class normally, and the school committee president comes to my office."

At the same time, the bell rang, and the students rushed out of the classroom while shouting "Mr. Lin, I love you".

Soon, only Lin Cheng and the committee president were left in the classroom.

Lin Cheng took the things and went out, and the committee president reluctantly followed behind him.

Pushing open the door of the office, seeing Xie Yifeng habitually stepping forward, Lin Cheng gave him a wink and stopped Xie Yifeng's next behavior.

Xie Yifeng only saw that there was a girl next to Lin Cheng, and he returned to his seat a little unhappy.

Unexpectedly, he and Lin Cheng got disturbed during their lunch break, and he had not kissed Lin Cheng all morning.

Seeing Xie Yifeng, the committee president shrank subconsciously, and then pretended to follow Lin Cheng as if nothing had happened.

Lin Cheng sat down, found the test paper for yesterday's test, and pointed, "Which question is not good, the teacher will tell you now."

The committee president did not speak, but pursed her lips.

Lin Cheng waited patiently, and finally heard her say, "Mr. Lin, I want to give you a sincere suggestion."

Lin Cheng put away the pen and said: "Please tell me."

"Teacher, please promise me not to be angry first."