CHAPTER 1

"Mr. Xie, happy cooperation!" The other party first stretched out his hand, obviously showing that he has a clear expectation for this cooperation.

Xie Yifeng's voice was always cold, "Happy cooperation." After speaking, he politely extended his hand.

The opponent shook his hand and quickly withdrew his hand. The Alpha on Xie Yifeng's body was too aggressive, and even his Beta was affected, and even felt suppressed.

This partner glanced at the other people he had brought, and without exception, he lowered his head. He dared not even look at Xie Yifeng. He shook his head helplessly. People like Xie Yifeng are too powerful. It's uncomfortable.

Feeling the slight drop in the surrounding air pressure, the partner thought of the rumors in the circle, and hurriedly responded, "Mr Xie, I will send you off."

Although the President Xie is only 23 years old this year, the partner still subconsciously uses the honorific title.

"No." The air pressure dropped slightly, and Xie Yifeng strode out of the meeting room.

After he left, everyone in the conference room breathed a sigh of relief. Some people couldn’t help saying: “He is really the top Alpha. He looked at me and I wanted to kneel down for him.”

“You dare to look at him, I simply dare not stare at him."

"Fortunately, I am far away from him, or I will be suffocated."

The partner, Wang Bofeng, interrupted their discussion with a smile: "He will also be your boss in the future. It’s better to get used to it earlier.”

Someone wailed, “I don’t think I can adapt to it for the rest of my life.”

“By the way, Mr. Wang,” someone asked curiously, “What is Mr. Xie doing in such a hurry?”

Wang Bofeng showed a weird expression. He smiled: "Go home to accompany his wife."

"Ah, Mr. Xie is actually married. Then the other party must be a gentle and beautiful top Omega, and he must be a perfect match for Mr. Xie!"

"No, it's a Beta."

...................

Walking out of the meeting room, Xie Yifeng, who had been holding back all this time, relaxed. He pulled off his tie irritably with a very impatient expression.

Assistant Song trotted behind Xie Yifeng. He knows that Xie Yifeng is in susceptibility period, and guessed that this is the root cause of his bad temper.

As we all know, Alpha in the susceptible period is the most unprovoked creature. They should have Omega to comfort them, but his lover is a Beta, he can't comfort Xie Yifeng in the susceptible period any help.

Thinking of this, Assistant Song admired Xie Yifeng's ability to survive the susceptibility period alone, while sympathizing with Xie Yifeng's lover Lin Cheng. Lin Cheng is the top actor in the last two years. Even people like him who don't follow entertainment news have seen Lin Cheng's news many times. It can be seen that Lin Cheng is really hot.

As a top actor, Lin Cheng's appearance and body are naturally top-notch, but Lin Cheng is a Beta. Although Xie Yifeng and Lin Cheng seem to have a good relationship, Assistant Song is not optimistic about this relationship.

Since ancient times, no pair of Alpha and Beta can go to the end. Needless to say, the reason is that if Alpha has not been soothed by Omega's pheromone for a long time, and he will become irritable and uncontrollable, and even life span will be greatly shortened.