CHAPTER 18

Wang Li didn't seem to believe it, when did Xiao Wang get in with this card, he quickly reacted: "When the cards were shuffled just now, both the king and the king were picked out, are you playing a trick? "

Xie Yifeng raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

On the contrary, Yu Yang slapped his head: "It's me, I'm sorry, I saw a card on the table when I was shuffling just now. I thought it was a card, so I took it up and put it in. Look, there is only one card underneath. Your Majesty."

"So Xie Yifeng didn't play Lao Qian, and he still won."

"Yo Yo, if you can't win against others, you say they are playing Lao Qian."

"This man is really powerful!"

"That's right, he's sour, why? So sour?"

"You, you..." Wang Li blushed with anger.

Xie Yifeng raised his chin slightly: "Go away."

Wang Ligan walked away with a dark face, "This time it's your opportunism, you wait for me, next time I will definitely win you."

"Wait for you, I'm afraid of you. Yeah."

"Come again if you have the ability, I see you win once, but I don't want to see you tonight."

"A little bit, our president is not that good."

Waiting for Wang Li to walk away, the members cheered collectively, Seeing that Xie Yifeng was finally more pleasing to the eye, the hatred for kidnapping the vice president was temporarily put down. Some people were curious: "president, I didn't expect you to have this skill, teach us."

"It's your vice president who is lucky, he turned Got the card."

Everyone smell vinegar and hurriedly dispersed.

Xie Yifeng didn't care. After seeing them leave, he turned his head and asked Lin Cheng, "Am I bad?"

Lin Cheng didn't hesitate and gave him a thumbs up, "Very good."

Xie Yifeng was very happy, "Actually, I can be even better."

Lin Cheng could only echo: "You are excellent."

Xie Yifeng wanted to say something, but stopped.

After that, everyone in the Disciplinary Department continued to play games, but Lin Cheng and Xie Yifeng lost their minds. The two of them sat on the sofa and listened to the wailing and howling of the unknown, and said a few words from time to time.

At about half past ten, Lin Cheng was a little sleepy. Usually by this time, he was basically in bed, but now everyone is very happy, and Lin Cheng is not good at calling to stop, so he can only squint on the sofa for a while.

Seeing this, Xie Yifeng calmly rubbed against Lin Cheng. Lin Cheng opened his eyes vigilantly, saw Xie Yifeng and closed them again: "What are you doing?"

Xie Yifeng: "Nothing."

Lin Cheng squinted for a while, making sure that the other party did not have any extra actions, and then he was relieved and sleepy. Lin Cheng was in a daze, just before he was about to fall asleep, his head seemed to be gently placed in a place.

That place gave Lin Cheng the feeling that it was very safe and reliable. He slowly fell asleep, and he didn't remember everything after that.

In the morning, Wu Qing called to Lin Cheng: "Lin Cheng, Lin Cheng, get up!"

Lin Cheng thought he was in KTV, rubbed his eyes and woke up and asked, "It's over?"

"What's over?" Wu Qing asked curiously.