CHAPTER 36

Lin Cheng was a little bored lying down, so he thought about perfecting the internship schedule.

He borrowed a small table, lay on it, and perfected it with the photos and memories on his phone.

But every time he perfected a place, Lin Cheng could remember everything that happened with Xie Yifeng in this place, and these memories could be clearly displayed in his mind.

Lin Cheng couldn't help but think that these memories should be able to accompany him until death.

In the last blank line, Lin Cheng only filled in the place name Ireland, and the nib in other places paused for a long time, but still did not fill in it.

Forget it, just keep that spot.

Lin Cheng put away his watch and moved his neck, he wanted to be discharged from the hospital.

The doctor's suggestion was to put him in the hospital, saying that in the future his body would gradually deteriorate and he would lose the ability to move. But now he has been lying in the hospital for two days, and he feels fine.

And lying down is a waste of time. If there is no abnormality in his body for a while, he wants to do something more meaningful.

After discussing with the doctor, Lin Cheng decided to go home.

He packed up some things and decided to leave it to Xie Yifeng after he died.

Looking at the small house, Lin Cheng sighed, really reluctant to bear it!

Before Lin Cheng had time to be sad, he received news from Li Feng, and Li Feng was very excited: "Lin Cheng, hurry up, come to the company."

"What's the matter? Don't want to go." Lin Cheng told the truth.

He has long been bored with the entertainment industry, and now he is planning to quit the circle, and he doesn't want to worry about those annoying things.

But Li Feng insisted: "It's a good thing, it's good that you come soon."

Lin Cheng couldn't, so he had to come to the company once and signed a contract for two years, but he came to the company only a handful of times, so he almost didn't find his way.

Li Feng came down to pick up Lin Cheng, and when he saw Lin Cheng pulling his sleeve, he said excitedly, "You are also one of the company's shareholders now, and you hold a lot of shares."

Lin Cheng was stunned for a while before he realised it, just: "How did you know?"

"The news disclosed by the high-level, your future is definitely bright. I found a few movie roles for you. If you like it, tell me, and I will help you get it directly."

Lin Cheng hurriedly shook his head and refused: "Don't, don't, don't have any plans to enter the movie business for the time being."

"Okay." Li Feng seemed a little pity, but he didn't force Lin Cheng, only said: "Then you can have a meal with the company's executives. , so that they can get to know the new boss."

Lin Cheng put on a mask of pain: "I don't want to."

"Then I will help you." Li Feng looked eager to try, "I am the agent of the new boss, and I can also go. They're all down."

Lin Cheng looked at Li Feng kindly: "Then you go."

Li Feng took two steps and then came back: "Forget it, it's too stupid, I'll help you find the script."

No other Lin Cheng plans to leave the company.

He met a few juniors on the road and greeted Lin Cheng respectfully, with envy in their eyes.