CHAPTER 27

The scene of the two of them on the basketball court was filmed, and the campus forum was successfully blown up again. All kinds of clear big pictures were put on the forum, and everyone was screaming.

[My God, this is too sweet. ]

[The two of them standing together are really eye-catching.]

[I also want to have such a good partner. After I finish playing, give me water and wipe my sweat. I'm so envious. ]

[Upstairs, first of all you have to be a top Alpha, and you have to be as handsome as Xie Yifeng. 】

【Why are you paying attention? This basketball game is so exciting, haven't you noticed? ]

[Of course, the basketball game is good, Xie Yifeng is really good at one-two. 】

And the two people in the discussion are at the door of Xie Yifeng's dormitory at this time.

Lin Cheng hesitated: "Do I really need to go in?"

Xie Yifeng was very reasonable: "You promised me, this is a reward."

Lin Cheng thought about it, he did agree first, but he didn't want to break the contract, that is a little too frequent recently, frequent visits to Xie Yifeng's dormitory, and frequent kisses.

Lin Cheng even felt that it was necessary to talk to Xie Yifeng about this issue. But this time he promised first, so Lin Cheng and Xie Yifeng walked into the dormitory. As soon as he entered, Lin Cheng was pressed against the wall...    

After the end, Lin Cheng touched the slightly swollen corner of his mouth and couldn't bear it. He said, "I think you've made great progress recently." In the past, you would blush when you stick it a little, but now not only will he kiss him, but he will also chase after him and refuse to let go. How could Xie Yifeng improve so fast?    

Xie Yifeng really thought that Lin Cheng was complimenting him, and asked a little shyly: "Really, do you like it?"    

Lin Cheng hesitated a little: "I like it."

Just a little bit of a mouthful, he has been laughed at by Wu Qing and Yu Yang Several times.

Lin Cheng hesitated a little, and saw Xie Yifeng's hurt eyes, and immediately changed his words: "Of course I like it, you kiss me, how can I not like it? It's just that you kissed me like this, it's a bit shameful, everyone knows what happened at a glance."

Xie Yifeng seemed to be thinking seriously: "If this is the case, then come back and kiss me like this."

Lin Cheng thought about it seriously, he couldn't do it!

What the two people do in their passionate love period is new. They take classes together as lovers, hold meetings in the discipline department together, and prepare for the orientation party together. Anyone can see the sweet atmosphere between them, and everyone else wants to interject. Do not go in.

In this part of the welcome party, it is not difficult for them to be responsible for that part, that is to maintain good discipline on the day and help move a chair by the way. It is a piece of cake for everyone in the discipline department. The real difficulty is that their department has to put out a show, has not yet been determined.

People are divided into groups, there are more than a dozen people in the discipline department, but none of them are talented.

Someone proposed to play a skit. They tried a few scripts. They don't know if it was because the discipline of the investigation was too serious or other reasons. They didn't feel any joy in the performance, and finally gave up on this one.