CHAPTER 24

When he woke up again, Lin Cheng found himself lying in the hospital, surrounded by pure white. He moved his neck and found that his head hurt a little. Then, he saw Xie Yifeng lying beside his bed.

Recalling that Xie Yifeng came to him from the sky, and told him not to be afraid, Lin Cheng didn't know what he felt in his heart. When he was in danger, his relatives abandoned him, but Xie Yifeng could go up the mountain to find him regardless of the danger.

Lin Cheng didn't know for a while whether what he insisted on was still meaningful.

Looking at Xie Yifeng's sleepy face, Lin Cheng stretched out his hand and quietly touched Xie Yifeng's head. As a result, with such a little movement, Xie Yifeng woke up.

Xie Yifeng looked at Lin Cheng for the first time, stretched out his hand and hurriedly stopped: "Is there anything uncomfortable? I'll call a doctor."

Lin Cheng looked at Xie Yifeng's slightly embarrassed look and shook his head: " Nothing wrong. Comfortable, are you okay?"

"I..." Xie Yifeng relaxed and moved to the side of the bed, but suddenly hissed.

"What's the matter with you?" Lin Cheng hurriedly sat up, but was held down by Xie Yifeng: "It's alright, just lie down and don't move."

The doctor just came over at this time and saw that both of them were awake, so he explained the situation: "This young man lying on the bed, you are so lucky, you fell off the mountain, and the places where you hit all avoided the key parts, there is no problem, just take a few days of rest."

The doctor didn't wait for the two to breathe, and then looked at Xie Yifeng: "it's you, young man, you still need to take care of your back injury, otherwise it's easy to leave scars."

"Do you have a back injury?" Lin Cheng realised, "What's wrong with you, let me see."

"It's nothing, it's not a serious injury." Xie Yifeng was stubborn, but the doctor didn't give him face, as if seeing that Lin Cheng could cure Xie Yifeng, the doctor simply said to Lin Cheng: "He has a big cut on his back, come back with you. When his clothes are covered in blood, his still refuse to take medicine, he had to wait for you to wake up."

Only then did Lin Cheng realised that he had changed his clothes, and his face became more solemn: "Why don't you take medicine?"

"I'm an Alpha, and I have strong resilience and won't leave scars." because he found that Lin Cheng's face became more and more ugly.

Seeing Xie Yifeng like this, what else could Lin Cheng do? He told the doctor, "Give me the medicine, and I'll help him in a while."

The doctor gave Xie Yifeng a proud look, and he knew that this man in bed could cure him.

But Xie Yifeng was still defending in a low voice, "I'm really fine, don't listen to this doctor's nonsense..."

Lin Cheng glanced at Xie Yifeng, and Xie Yifeng closed his mouth.

Seeing this, Lin Cheng felt even more uncomfortable: "You have a scratch on your back and you have to carry me..."

"I will."

The doctor didn't want to see the two flirting, and continued: "And young man, your pheromone level seems to be abnormal, you know your own situation, I suggest you deal with it sooner."

Lin Cheng followed closely: "You're in the susceptible period recently, what happened to the pheromones?"

The doctor replied for Xie Yifeng, "he's stimulated."

Lin Cheng suddenly remembered that the last time Xie Yifeng was stimulated because he was afraid of the dark, and yesterday Xie Yifeng was carrying his flashlight when he was carrying him. Later, when he passed out, Lin Cheng suddenly took Xie Yifeng's hand and said, "was I careless last night?" Losing your flashlight is what made you do this."