CHAPTER 23

Rejected?

Before Lin Cheng had time to think, the little girl next to him exclaimed: "Oh my God, Xie Yifeng, you have a partner, and a big straight A like you can still have a partner! No, when did you have a partner? Why don't I know? You hurry up and tell the truth, otherwise, I'll go home and tell my uncle and aunt!"

Xie Yifeng suddenly looked over, Lin Cheng was embarrassed for a moment, he actually listened to someone's corner just now, and was discovered.

"Why are you here?" Xie Yifeng walked over with a frown and glanced at Lin Cheng before looking at the little girl, not knowing who he was speaking to.

Only then did Lin Cheng realise that the little girl next to him knew Xie Yifeng. He didn't want to disturb the two of them to reminisce, and said, "Then I'll go first, and you can talk."

"Don't." The little girl hurriedly grabbed Lin Cheng and said, "You Okay, Senior Lin Cheng, let me introduce myself, my name is Xie Qing, I'm Xie Yifeng's cousin."

After speaking, the girl behind Xie Qing shook her hand, "I don't have anything to do with you here, you can go first, the three of us  need to talk about it."

The girl's eyes turned back and forth between the three of them, and she suddenly scolded a scumbag and ran away.

In the face of Xie Yifeng's icy temperament, Xie Qing still pulled Lin Cheng's arm and refused to let go: "Xie Yifeng, since you have a partner, I declare that he is mine..."

"Nonsense." Xie Yifeng knows his cousin very well, and he doesn't need to think about what she is going to say.

"Who is fooling around? I'm serious this time." Xie Qing argued dissatisfied.

"Go back quickly." Xie Yifeng pulled Xie Qing away.

"I don't!" Xie Qing was stopped, but she still took the opportunity to get close to Lin Cheng and said, "I'm here to see handsome guys. I heard that there is a very beautiful senior in your school, who is fascinated by you. No, no, I'm here today to see what that senior looks like."

After finishing speaking, Xie Qing stopped and looked at Lin Cheng: "You are really beautiful, you are absolutely a beauty, if you don't like Xie Yifeng, you should consider me, I'm not worse than him at all, so I'm Alpha."    

"You're Alpha? Didn't you just say..." Lin Cheng stopped, suddenly remembering that Xie Qing had just said that Xie Yifeng liked Beta, but he did not say that he was Beta.    

As soon as Xie Yifeng heard it, he knew that Xie Qing was talking nonsense again. He was afraid that Lin Cheng would be unhappy, so he explained to him: "She is just a nonsense. I promise not to let her appear in front of you again in the future."    

Xie Qing shouted in dissatisfaction. : "Why do you guarantee that you can control me? Can you break my leg? As long as you can't, one day I will come to the beauty, Beauty! don't forget me, remember my name is Xie Qing, wait for me to marry you."    

Xie Yifeng took Xie Qing away with a dark face, and then came to Lin Cheng: "She is talking nonsense, my aunt and uncle spoiled her.    

Lin Cheng didn't care, he nodded: " Well, you're busy first, then I'll go.    

Xie Yifeng stopped Lin Cheng: "Let me explain to you, I rejected the person just now because...    

"You don't need to explain to me. "Lin Cheng suddenly said.    

"I explained to you that it was because of you that I said I had a partner." Xie Yifeng finished speaking.    

Lin Cheng raised his head and looked at Xie Yifeng, his eyes were unclear: "I thought you had..."