CHAPTER 34

It was a pleasure to sing the opposite of Zhang Meili, but after coming out, it was extremely exhausting.

Lin Cheng rested on Xie Yifeng's generous shoulders, closed his eyes, and whispered, "Xie Yifeng."

Xie Yifeng paused, and then continued walking.

Just when he turned his head to talk to Lin Cheng, he found that Lin Cheng had fallen asleep.

Xie Yifeng sighed and gently lifted Lin Cheng up, how could he sleep like this!

When Lin Cheng woke up, he found that he was already on the plane. He rubbed his eyes, sat up, and looked left and right. Then he found that Xie Yifeng was sitting not far away, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses staring at the computer.

Lin Cheng tugged at the quilt and stared at Xie Yifeng openly. When did Xie Yifeng have glasses?

He doesn't remember.

Thinking that this position was a bit tiring, Lin Cheng leaned his pillow against the wall and lay on his back, watching Xie Yifeng.

The past two years have been so tired that Lin Cheng doesn't want to sit up when he can lie down as soon as he relaxes.

Xie Yifeng seemed to find that Lin Cheng woke up, but he only gave Lin Cheng a look, and then continued to do his own business.

Lin Cheng was a little bored and couldn't find any entertainment. After watching Xie Yifeng for a while, he asked him in a low voice, "Are we going abroad?"

"Well."

Lin Cheng looked out the window: "How long has it been since the plane took off. "

Xie Yi didn't raise his limelight: "Two hours."

"How long will it take to arrive?"

"Three hours."

"Oh." Lin Cheng nodded.

Xie Yifeng suddenly raised his head and took off his glasses: "If there is anything else you want to ask, let's ask together."

Lin Cheng thought about it and shook his head: "No more for now."

"Get out of bed if you don't have it."

Lin Cheng rubbed, but did not get out of bed, only asked, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

The veins throbbed on Xie Yifeng's forehead. Lin Cheng listened to his orders completely, but Lin Cheng didn't have any self-consciousness at all, and he enjoyed himself first.

Glancing at Lin Cheng, Xie Yifeng continued to handle affairs, and Lin Cheng continued to lie down.

He didn't ask where he was going, Xie Yifeng would tell him naturally if he wanted to tell.    

It wasn't until he got off the plane and got into the car that Lin Cheng looked at the scenery outside the window, and then he reacted: "Singapore?"

Wanting to make it clear, Lin Cheng covered the position of his pounding heart. During the Spring Festival five years ago, he had just been with Xie Yifeng. At that time, he said that the place he wanted to go most was Singapore, and he wanted to see the green coverage. At 50 percent, what does the city with the most biodiversity look like.

Unexpectedly, Xie Yifeng still remembered, and they came together.

Along the way, Lin Cheng couldn't help being a little excited. He looked at the scenery on the left and right, and said to Xie Yifeng, "In all fairness, the greenery is really good."

Xie Yifeng nodded and took out a few A4 sheets from the folder in the car and the paper to Lin Cheng.

Lin Cheng took a look and seemed to have some doubts about the content above: "Internship record form?"