CHAPTER 19

Looking at Xie Yifeng's back, Lin Cheng sighed.

It would be better if he figured it out earlier, he didn't want to delay Xie Yifeng.

After a short rest, Lin Cheng took out the roadmap and frowned.

He studied geography himself, so he couldn't understand maps, but who'll tell him where he was now!!!

Lin Cheng stood up resignedly, and just wanted to walk around to see where it was, but he couldn't take the sightseeing bus up the mountain, and he saw Xie Yifeng who was returning the same way.

Lin Cheng was stunned, Xie Yifeng turned around with a stinky face, and took a few steps. Seeing that Lin Cheng hadn't followed up, his face became even more stinky, "If you don't recognise the way, don't follow me."

Lin Cheng smiled suddenly and followed Xie Yifeng.

Next, Xie Yifeng didn't say a word, which was completely different from before.

Lin Cheng couldn't hold back, and shouted, "Xie classmate?"

Xie Yifeng paused, his face was not good, but he still answered.

Lin Cheng suddenly wanted to laugh, he couldn't help thinking how good Xie Yifeng would be if he were a Beta, or maybe he was an Omega, but unfortunately the gender is determined as soon as he's born and can't be changed, they are destined to be inappropriate.

"Xie classmate, I wish you an early date to find a partner who can be with you for the rest of your life." Lin Cheng said warmly.

Xie Yifeng stopped and turned around: "Did you deliberately stimulate me?"

Lin Cheng shook his head: "No, I think this is the best blessing."

Xie Yifeng stared at Lin Cheng's eyes, which were indeed full of sincerity, Xie Yifeng felt even more annoying , turned around and left, he didn't want to listen to Lin Cheng's speech at all now, Lin Cheng would just stab him in the heart with a knife.

But he had to admit that what Lin Cheng said was right.

And Lin Cheng didn't want a lover who only had a few years, and he couldn't force it on him.

Xie Yifeng walked silently, and suddenly said, "I understand."

"Huh?" Lin Cheng wondered.

"I won't pester you in the future, wait... When I go back to school, I will try to see you." He wanted to say that after going up the mountain, but when he thought about it, they were going to go up the mountain soon, so he changed his mind and waited back. After school, there are still two days left, as the last memory of his first love that has ended before it even started.

At that time, he will try to let go of Lin Cheng.

"Okay." Lin Cheng replied softly.

"I didn't see you because I couldn't help it when I saw you." Xie Yifeng said uncontrollably.

Lin Cheng thought for a while and nodded, "You're right."

Xie Yifeng stared at Lin Cheng for a while, but Lin Cheng still didn't respond. He was even more depressed. Lin Cheng should be very happy after hearing what he said.

After that, Xie Yifeng didn't speak, and Lin Cheng didn't speak either. Xie Yifeng estimated Lin Cheng's physical strength, and stopped for a while when appropriate, and Lin Cheng took the time to rest. The two of them had some meals at noon. After a short rest, they continued to walk to the top of the mountain.

As soon as he got up, Lin Cheng found a seat and sat down, panting to calm down.

Xie Yifeng sat next to him, not feeling tired at all.