CHAPTER 20

Maybe it was the tears in Xie Yifeng's eyes that touched him, but Lin Cheng didn't move.

He hated his soft-heartedness, but he couldn't help thinking that after tomorrow, he and Xie Yifeng would drift further apart. In this case, if Xie Yifeng was happy, let him go.

The next day, Lin Cheng woke up, Xie Yifeng was still orderly, only his arms were on him.

Lin Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, removed Xie Yifeng's arm, and went out to wash his face and brush his teeth.

When he came back, Xie Yifeng was packing his things, watching the other party put all the things into a ball and stuffing them into the bag, Lin Cheng couldn't stand it anymore, "Go wash up, I'll help you clean up the things."

Xie Yifeng looked up, a little surprised. He glanced at him, but he didn't have any reaction to Lin Cheng. He knew that he thought too much. He didn't go out, but said, "I'll help you."

Lin Cheng packs things more organized than Xie Yifeng. Things will become neat and tidy when they pass through Lin Cheng's hands. The only thing Xie Yifeng does is to open the backpack and let Lin Cheng put things.

After that, the two put the tent back together, Lin Cheng went to buy breakfast, and Xie Yifeng went to wash.

It was not until the two of them finished breakfast that the classmates who had been partying all night got up one after another.

Li Lu yawned, rubbed his swollen eyes and walked out of the tent. Then he saw Lin Cheng not far away. He was stunned for a moment. Lin Cheng nodded to him, and then he saw that Lin Cheng was like a ghost, he ran back to the tent.

Lin Cheng was puzzled: "What's the matter with him?"    

Xie Yifeng didn't forget that this man pleases Lin Cheng in every possible way, and he didn't forget that this man was a Beta.

Lin Cheng patted Xie Yifeng subconsciously, and then saw Xie Yifeng's face darkened suddenly, and asked, "You said he looks good?"

Lin Cheng: "...When did I say that?"

"I really I didn't say it." Lin Cheng grabbed Xie Yifeng who was about to run away, "What are you doing?"

Xie Yifeng gritted his teeth and said in a murderous tone, "I'm going to buy water."

Lin Cheng let go of Xie Yifeng uneasy, and he was relieved when he saw that he really went to the place to buy water.

However, he really didn't praise Li Lu for his good looks!

What Lin Cheng didn't expect was that Xie Yifeng guessed right, Li Lu wailed with the people who lived with him as soon as he entered the tent: "I'm done, I'm done, Senior Lin Cheng sees me just getting up, I look so ugly. He saw it."

The people who lived with him looked at Li Lu speechlessly: "When did you care so much about your appearance? And I advise you to die early, even if the vice president can see how good-looking you are. You can't play, you can be more handsome than Xie Yifeng, and he's still an Alpha."

Li Lu recalled the report of a few expedition returnees from the Disciplinary Department last night, like a deflated balloon, he wilted all of a sudden: "I know I don't have a chance, but I just want to make a good impression on Senior Lin Cheng."

The people who lived with him patted Li Lu and secretly rejoiced that fortunately they did not enter the Disciplinary Department, otherwise they would face Vice president Lin's prosperous life every day. Beauty, it's hard not to be distracted!

More and more people got up and greeted Lin Cheng.

"Vice president, it's a pity you didn't come." A classmate said to Lin Cheng while yawning.