CHAPTER 35

Li Feng called and asked, "Lin Cheng, do you want to arrange work next?"

After a long time, Lin Cheng realised what Li Feng said. He rubbed the things in his hand, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Wait a little longer." He still has some things to deal with.

Lin Cheng rested for two days after returning to China. At this time, he was sitting on the sofa of the Lin family, staring at the table in a daze, waiting for Zhang Meili and Lin Jianye to return.

There was only Lin Chen in the room. He fiddled with his mobile phone and whispered that his mobile phone was not as powerful as the new one, but seeing that Lin Cheng still didn't respond, he closed his mouth.

Lin Chen pursed his lips, put away his phone, and asked inadvertently, "Brother, is your boyfriend still Xie Yifeng?" When Lin Chen asked, he lay on the table, turned his head, and blinked curiously.

Others might be deceived by Lin Chen's simple appearance, but Lin Cheng had long understood his nature and ignored him.

Lin Chen's eyes rolled, "Is it a breakup? Xie Yifeng should not be able to stand it."

Lin Cheng didn't answer, Lin Chen thought he guessed right: "That's great."

Lin Chen showed a smile, "Brother, let me tell you the truth, I like Brother Yifeng, you can give me his contact information, I think, only an Omega like me can be worthy of a top Alpha like Xie Yifeng."

Lin Cheng looked at it, frowned unpleasantly, and finally said, "What did you say?"

Lin Cheng straightened his back and said, "I'm talking about Xie Yifeng, your ex-boyfriend, he is a top Alpha, so naturally he should match mine. Plant an Omega, not a mediocre Beta like you."

Lin Cheng swept Lin Chen up and down and said lightly, "You are not worthy of him."

Lin Chen's face turned red all of a sudden, he suddenly remembered two years Before, Jiang Yansong chased Lin Cheng to ask him to enter the entertainment circle, but when he asked Jiang Yansong if he could enter the entertainment circle, Jiang Yansong said that it was almost.

Lin Chen felt resentment in his heart, why? Why was he not as good as Lin Cheng since he was a child, not as beautiful as Lin Cheng, not as good as Lin Cheng in studies, or even as popular as Lin Cheng, except for his preference for his parents and...gender.

Lin Chen suddenly felt confident: "You can be worthy of him, but I can't? I'm an Omega." Lin Cheng snorted disdainfully and didn't care.

Lin Chen gritted his teeth: "What's more, you're still the son of a mistress, you're an illegitimate child, and I haven't said anything worse, if you don't want Xie Yifeng to know, give me his contact information, otherwise I'll not only tell my parents that you rob my boyfriend, I also want to tell Xie Yifeng your glorious background."

Lin Chen's voice just fell, and there was a burning pain in his left cheek, Lin Cheng put his hand away and asked him, "Are you awake?"

Lin Chen covered half of his face with his fingers.

Pointing at Lin Cheng tremblingly: "You, you dare to hit me. No one has hit me since I was a child. I must tell my parents." When it got worse and worse, he slapped him again.

Lin Chen wanted to go back, but he was cowardly when he saw Lin Cheng's sharp eyes. He felt that Lin Cheng was different from before. He didn't have the kind of forbearance he used to give him, and he didn't have the kind of justification. Don't bother him.

Lin Chen didn't dare to confront him head-on, and he didn't dare to speak anymore, so he could only cry and ran back to the house, called Zhang Meili and Lin Jianye, and also called Lin Qi, waiting for the family to come back and call the shots.