CHAPTER 14

Lin Cheng was stunned for a few seconds, then raised his hand to signal Xie Yifeng to pause for a while, and took Xie Yifeng away in the eyes of everyone's gossip and walked out.

When he got to the corner, Lin Cheng let him go. He looked at Xie Yifeng with an indifferent face and was a little tired. The longer he got along, the more he realised that Xie Yifeng didn't seem to care about anything and only cared about his own mind, but the other party was still an adult Alpha, Lin Cheng really doubts how Xie Yifeng has grown so big now.

He said directly: "You are the president, I am the vice president, I will assist you, but it is not you who hand over all the decisions to me, it's an irresponsible behavior."

"Can't you? "Xie Yifeng only asked.

Lin Cheng shook his head firmly: "No."

"Then I'll quit." Xie Yifeng put his hands in his pockets and said coolly.

Lin Cheng rubbed his temples, very helpless: "This is not a child's play, how can you be so casual."

"I didn't want to be a president." Xie Yifeng said directly, his original plan was to get Wang Yongqi down and let Lin Cheng When the superior was a president, who knew that the person he was looking for made up his own mind and reported him directly to be the president.

Xie Yifeng thought about it. Although it's a little troublesome to find another reason to keep him going, it's not impossible.

When Lin Cheng heard this, he was stunned for a moment. He suddenly remembered that Yu Yang said that Xie Yifeng was in the discipline department for him. Now it seems that Xie Yifeng's being a president probably has nothing to do with him.

Lin Cheng had a headache. Xie Yifeng's appearance was very confusing, and he always gave people a mature and stable feeling, but Lin Cheng felt that Xie Yifeng didn't seem to have grown up yet, and he only depended on his own mind to do things.

The last time he blurted out about chasing him, this time he became the head of the discipline department.

Lin Cheng changed his method, calmed his tone, and tried to coax: "Everyone is happy to change the president, I am also happy, we are looking forward to you, and let me handle the affairs of the president and the vice president at the same time, the pressure is a little bit big."

Xie Yifeng seemed to be thinking seriously, he squinted: "But I don't understand everything about the discipline department."

"You can learn if you don't understand." Lin Cheng smiled, his eyes full of anticipation.

"Then you teach me." Xie Yifeng took the opportunity to say.

Lin Cheng frowned, "Actually, you don't need to learn this kind of thing, you will understand..."

Xie Yifeng's tone was light, as if threatening: "I won't learn if you don't teach me, and I've been uncomfortable recently. You'd better not mess with me, otherwise..." Xie Yifeng's eyes were straightforward and warm, "I can't guarantee what I will do."

"You..." Lin Cheng subconsciously took two steps back, and then realised that the reaction was too great, and he paused, "Student Xie, stop joking, we will discuss after teaching you, everyone is waiting, let's go first."

After entering, Xie Yifeng was still cooperative, although he looked a little impatient, but under Lin Cheng's full attention, he explained everything clearly.

The people below, except Lin Cheng, didn't dare to say a word, all of them were like small quails, only applauding timidly.

Xie Yifeng seemed satisfied with this scene, and looked at Lin Cheng restrainedly.