CHAPTER 26

"Thank you doctor, please take a look at him too. The injury on his back looks a little serious."

The doctor didn't even look at it and told Lin Cheng, "If you let him take a bite, he may recover faster."

Lin Cheng looked at him with a puzzled face, the doctor told him truthfully: "Alpha has strong resilience and can be recovered as long as he take medicine on time."

It turned out that what Xie Yifeng said was true, Lin Cheng glanced at Xie Yifeng, and said, "Thank you doctor."

The doctor said again. After explaining a few precautions, the two were approved to be discharged from the hospital.

With the approval of the doctor, the two of them were discharged from the hospital quickly. Xie Yifeng drove here when they came, but when they walked to the car, they saw a car full of dry dirt.

Lin Cheng remembered that when he saw the car on Saturday morning, it was still clean and tidy, but he didn't expect it to be like this now.

But the traces left on the car further explained the situation that night. Lin Cheng felt hot in his heart. He turned to look at Xie Yifeng and said actively, "Find a place to wash the car, I'll pay for it."

"No, there is a VIP card." Xie Yifeng took Lin Cheng to the car. Although he also disliked the car for being too dirty, he was treated specially in special times. Lin Cheng had just been discharged from the hospital, so it was better to go back to school early.

After washing the car, the two went back to school together.

On the campus, Lin Cheng and Xie Yifeng kept holding hands, and then attracted a lot of attention.

Yu Yang came back from playing basketball, and when he saw the two of them like this, his jaw dropped, and he quickly put his chin up. He pointed to the palms of the two of them that were clasped together tightly: "You guys are done?"

There is nothing to hide, Lin Cheng nodded.

"It's great." Yu Yang clapped his hands and turned the basketball in his hands: "I won 100% of this basketball game, then Lin Cheng, you will be standing next to him, cheering Xie Yifeng as a cheerleader, I don't believe it. Xie Yifeng can still lose the game under your watch."

Xie Yifeng raised his ears and suddenly felt that this scene was a bit interesting.

"Don't come up with those bad ideas." Lin Cheng interrupted Yu Yang's fantasy: "Xie Yifeng is very strong, he doesn't need me to cheer and he can beat them to nothing."

"That's true." Yu Yang nodded and reacted. He lowered his eyebrows and asked in a thought-provoking tone, "He's very strong, how did you know that, tried it?"

Lin Cheng slapped it, his face flushed, "Don't talk nonsense."

Following Xie Yifeng away, Yu Yang kept laughing behind him: "Xie Yifeng practice basketball well, it's up to you." After walking for a while, Lin Cheng looked up at Xie Yifeng, he wondered: "Why don't you blush?"

Usually when kissing Xie Yifeng is all red to the bottom of ears. Today, Yu Yang has a yellow accent, but Xie Yifeng has no reaction at all.

"What?" Xie Yifeng didn't respond.

"That's it... Forget it." Lin Cheng didn't expect that Xie Yifeng didn't understand. Was he too impure?

Xie Yifeng asked two more questions, but Lin Cheng didn't answer, so he just let it go.

The two went to Lin Cheng's dormitory first, Xie Yifeng put away the things he bought for Lin Cheng, and then watched Lin Cheng pack up and take out the book.