CHAPTER 41

The kid's genetic test came out after five days, and he is a healthy top Alpha, and the pheromone is temporarily unknown.

Knowing that their son is a healthy and sturdy Alpha, the two fathers are obviously more confident and bold in taking care of the child.

When it came to the child's name, the two hesitated, and the nickname was quickly determined. He was called Tuan Tuan because Bai Bai was fat like a powder dumpling. Before the kid was born, they chose many names, but when they saw the child, they felt that those names were not worthy of such a cute and clever kid in their family.

Xie Yifeng touched his son's little head, and took away the note on the bed: "How about we combine our last names, Xie Lin and Lin Xie, we can choose one, now it's popular for children to be named this way."

Lin Cheng looked up. Glancing at Xie Yifeng, he simply refused: "No, if I want to have a second child in the future."

Xie Yifeng thought about it seriously, yes. So he can only continue to read the note on the bed.

Every name feels good, but every single one is not enough.

Lin Cheng sighed, this is probably every parent's trouble.

In the end, they really couldn't decide, so the two simply let the kid decide by himself.

All the paper balls were placed in front of the kid, and he thought they were playing with him, completely unaware of the nervousness of the two fathers, and was happy.

The eyes of the two followed his hand, Xie Yifeng suddenly shouted: "Wait."

He took out his mobile phone, turned on the video, and said to Tuan tuan seriously: "It doesn't matter how good or bad it sounds, Tuan'er, this is a name you chose it yourself."

Lin Cheng was dumbfounded, but he also acquiesced to Xie Yifeng's approach.

The kid touched this and that, and finally touched a ball of paper, clenching it tightly in his hand, his little fist bulging.

Lin Cheng coaxed, took the paper ball, and opened it up: Ling Han.

Xie Yifeng recorded this moment with his mobile phone, for fear that the kid would regret it in the future.

In the end, the name was settled, Xie Ling Han.

Originally, they were still struggling with the surname, but Lin Cheng finally solved it with one sentence: "The surname Xie sounds a bit nice than the surname Lin."

Xie Yifeng raised his brows and agreed. Isn't Lin Cheng praising him indirectly?

Generally speaking, Tuan Tuan is well taken care of, and there is a reason for crying every time, such as being hungry, urinating, and after solving these problems, Tuan Tuan has become a cute Tuan Tuan.

Lin Cheng watched Tuan Tuan drink milk from the bottle. The little guy was very energetic, and he took a big mouthful when he sucked, and the small half of the bottle of milk was soon gone. After drinking, Lin Cheng hugged him and patted his back, watching Tuan tuan hiccup.

Lin Cheng always had a smile on his face. He didn't know why he looked at Tuan tuan every day, not only was he not annoying, but he also found it very interesting.

When the kid was two months old, Xie Yifeng and Lin Cheng began to prepare for the wedding. Fortunately, he had checked a lot during pregnancy, and it was a little laborious to prepare but acceptable.

Lin Cheng was not at ease at first, after the wedding, they may get busy, might not be able to take care of Tuan Tuan, but Xie Yifeng promised that he could take care of him and Tuan Tuan at the same time. After Xie Yifeng's repeated assurances, Lin Cheng agreed.