CHAPTER 33

Lin Cheng ran out and squatted down slowly in front of an old tree. He never imagined this possibility, he never thought that his biological mother might be...

Lin Cheng covered his face, but if Zhang Meili said is all true, his birth is the original sin, and he really has no position to accuse Zhang Meili of being mistreated all these years.

Lin Cheng pinched his palm, forcing himself to calm down.

He couldn't just listen to Zhang Meili's words, he couldn't easily believe others' slander against his biological mother.

Lin Cheng subconsciously looked for the mobile phone, but found that the mobile phone was not taken out at all.

Lin Qi chased after him: "Your cell phone."

Lin Cheng didn't answer, but asked, "Brother, tell me what she said was true?"

Lin Cheng looked at Lin Qi with red eyes, compared to Zhang Meili's harsh treatment and ignorance of Lin Jianye, he was the most comfortable getting along with Lin Qi.

Lin Qi lowered his head and clenched his fists behind him: "It's true, I remember that not long after Lin Chen was born, a beautiful aunt took you to our house, she..."

"Liar me, you are all lying to me." Lin Cheng stood up abruptly, grabbed his mobile phone, and fled away from this terrible place.

Lin Qi looked at Lin Cheng's embarrassed back, and finally said softly, sorry.

Lin Cheng didn't dare to go to Xie Yifeng, he found a place to hide.

A basin of cold water was poured on his head. Lin Cheng looked at himself in the mirror and kept telling himself to calm down.

Zhang Meili's purpose of exposing his life experience is too obvious. Lin Qi's company encountered a problem and needed a lot of money, so she wanted him to fill it.

So what Zhang Meili said is not necessarily true.

Lin Cheng breathed calmly, he needed to find someone else, someone else who knew.

Lin Cheng vaguely remembered moving once when he was young, so there might be clues before moving.

And Zhang Meili and Lin Jianye's relatives didn't like to see him, and Lin Cheng didn't even have their contact information, and he didn't believe their words.

Lin Cheng closed his eyes, his mind was in chaos, he wanted to clear his mind, but he had no clue.

The phone next to him rang a few times, and it was a series of messages from Zhang Meili. They were the paternity tests of Zhang Meili and Lin Jianye with him, Lin Chen, and Lin Qi respectively.

Only one of them is not related by blood, that is Lin Cheng and Zhang Meili.

This piece of evidence alone is like irrefutable evidence, pressing in Lin Cheng's heart, making him breathless.

Lin Cheng felt a sense of suffocation, and was still bombarded with text messages.

Lin Cheng wanted to turn off the phone, but in the end, his hands trembled, and he called Lin Jianye. He asked directly, "Is everything she said true?"

Lin Jianye was silent for a long time before he said, "Really."

"Then where's my biological mother?"

"She died, that's why I brought you home."

Lin Cheng's throat was dry, and he asked with difficulty, "When you were together, did she... know that you already have a family?"

Lin Cheng seemed to have the courage suddenly, and asked sharply, "Did you lie to her?"