CHAPTER 39

The moment Lin Cheng reached out to take the ring, Xie Yifeng had already chosen the wedding banquet in his heart.

It's a pity that Lin Cheng has not yet fully differentiated at this time, and he is pregnant, so the wedding date can only be set after the delivery date.

Although Xie Yifeng was a little anxious, he was willing to spend more time to hold a more perfect wedding.

The doctor said that if Lin Cheng wanted to fully differentiate as soon as possible, he had to stimulate him more.

So, Xie Yifeng followed the doctor's orders, kissing and biting the glands every day for slight stimulation, and every other day for a thorough stimulation.

After this thorough stimulation was over, Lin Cheng lay on Xie Yifeng's chest, touched his flat stomach, panted lightly, and asked, "What happened to you just now?"

After knowing that Lin Cheng was pregnant, Xie Yifeng had always been very measured, but just now, It was out of control for a while, and although it soon became very gentle, Lin Cheng still noticed it.

Xie Yifeng didn't plan to hide it from him, he took a breath at the back of Lin Cheng's neck and said, "I smelled your pheromone just now."

Lin Cheng's glands are slowly recovering, and now they are only a small piece, and they are fragile, Xie Yifeng usually didn't dare to touch it, but just now, he smelled a faint pheromone wafting out of his glands.

The smell of pheromones he had never smelled, but it felt strangely familiar.

"Really?" Lin Cheng cocked his nose and sniffed the air, but he didn't smell anything.

He turned his head curiously, and at the same time was a little nervous: "What does it smell? Does it smell good?"

Xie Yifeng chuckled, lowered his head and kissed Lin Cheng sweetly before answering him: "Orange-flavored, very good smell."

"Really?" Lin Cheng rubbed his cheek against Xie Yifeng.

Xie Yifeng grabbed one of Lin Cheng's hands and played with it: "Why will I be lying to you?"

Lin Cheng continued to lie on Xie Yifeng's chest, and pinched the other hand unconsciously.

Xie Yifeng took a light breath, grabbed Lin Cheng's chaotic hand, sat up, took Lin Cheng into his arms, and pressed against his forehead: "It turns out that the little orange really tastes orange."

The two were so close that Lin Cheng felt the connection of pheromones for the first time. This feeling was quite magical. He couldn't help but kiss again and again.

With a smile on his lips, Xie Yifeng stroked Lin Cheng's back and let him kiss him.

After kissing for a while, Lin Cheng suddenly remembered and asked Xie Yifeng, "What does your pheromone taste like?"

Earlier he could sense Xie Yifeng's pheromone, but he never knew what it tasted like.

Xie Yifeng didn't answer, only said: "Leave a suspense for you, you can smell it when you are completely differentiated."

Lin Cheng was even more curious, he grabbed Xie Yifeng's shoulder and leaned up: "Don't move, let me smell."

The glands close to Alpha would make Alpha instinctively dangerous, but the target was Lin Cheng, so Xie Yifeng obediently let him approach.

Lin Cheng was getting closer and closer to Xie Yifeng's glands, but he only felt a cool feeling, very comfortable.

He licked his lips: "I want to take a bite."