CHAPTER 25

It wasn't until Lin Cheng was about to leave that Xie Yifeng reacted half a beat slowly, chasing after Lin Cheng and kissing him.

After the kiss, Xie Yifeng didn't leave, the two were almost face to face, breathing could be heard.

Before Lin Cheng could be shy, he saw Xie Yifeng turn red in a second and hid under the quilt.

The original shyness disappeared, Lin Cheng suddenly laughed, he patted Xie Yifeng across the quilt: "Come out, don't hold back."

Xie Yifeng did not, Lin Cheng laughed the more he thought about it: "I'm not shy, why are you shy, Alpha?"

Xie Yifeng's voice came out from the quilt, slightly hoarse: "First kiss."

Lin Cheng coughed, quite proud: "Me too, I'm not like you."

Xie Yifeng's voice came with no confidence: "Let me slow down."

Lin Cheng agreed, but suddenly stretched his claws to Xie Yifeng and tickled him.

Xie Yifeng hid, but refused to come out, and insisted on holding Lin Cheng's two hands and pressing them under his stomach.

Lin Cheng didn't dare to touch his back, so he could only tease him. He realised that teasing Xie Yifeng was so interesting. Lin Cheng asked with a smile, "I haven't recovered yet? I don't think we should kiss in the future. What's wrong with you, Dear?"

"Yes." Xie Yifeng said firmly, and grabbed Lin Cheng's hand to show his determination.

Lin Cheng can't do it, why didn't he find Xie Yifeng so cute before?!

After a long time, Xie Yifeng lifted the quilt. He had returned to normal at this time, and insisted on holding Lin Cheng's hand, but he didn't dare to look at Lin Cheng again.

Basically, he glanced at Lin Cheng secretly, and then hurriedly moved away.

Lin Cheng knew that Xie Yifeng was a pure and innocent boy who couldn't be more innocent. Just when he thought that Xie Yifeng would provoke him again for a while, he suddenly heard Xie Yifeng ask, "Can you kiss me again?"

Lin Cheng just wanted to agree, but he had the idea of ​​playing with it temporarily: "No, I'm afraid that you will blush and hide under the quilt again, and you will be suffocated."

Xie Yifeng leaned forward, very serious: "I won't blush."

Lin Cheng lengthened his voice, but suddenly laughed again: "That's—of course I can, I'm your boyfriend, you can kiss how you want."

Xie Yifeng stepped forward, but he retreated before touching it . After coming back: "You won't be because I saved you..."

"No." Lin Cheng told Xie Yifeng with certainty that this was just a guide, but not the reason why he promised Xie Yifeng.

"Then you..." Xie Yifeng had a look of anticipation in his eyes.

"I also care about you and like you." Lin Cheng even felt that even if Xie Yifeng didn't save him, he might not be able to hold on for long, because Xie Yifeng's undisguised preference for him was exactly what he had been craving for. He never got it.

Xie Yifeng is so good, that he falls into it, so good that he is willing to do it for him once.

Hearing this liking, Xie Yifeng suddenly felt that his heart was washed by warm water. He suddenly lost his language ability and just wanted to do something. He stammered: "Well, then I'll kiss."

"Well." Lin Cheng agree.

Xie Yifeng's Adam's apple moved unconsciously, "Then can I, cough, stick out my tongue?"