Maybe he kept the last bit of conscience. Lin Jianye wanted to say that she didn't know, but Zhang Meili pinched him, and the final words became: "She knows. Yes, I didn't lie to her."

Lin Cheng's voice was very low: "How can I believe that what you said is true, maybe you lied to me."

"I have no reason to lie to you." Lin Jianye said.

"Don't you just want me to make money for Lin Qi? Tell me the truth, maybe if I'm happy, and I will really go to the entertainment industry to make money for him."

Lin Jianye still insisted: "Your mother really has interfered with my marriage with Meili."

"I don't believe it, it's up to you to say when people die." Lin Cheng roared suddenly.

Zhang Meili couldn't listen to it anymore, so she grabbed the phone and said, "Why don't you believe it? I've raised Xiaosan's(mistress's) son for so many years, so what's wrong with asking you to pay me?"

"Do you have any evidence? Not everything depends on your mouth."

Zhang Meili sneered: "You go ask your aunt, ask your uncle, they all know. If you don't enter the entertainment industry, I will make a big issue and post it on TV and newspapers, no matter where you go to work in the future, I'm going to make trouble at your work place, and see where you dare to ask for your son."

Lin Cheng was shocked, his first reaction was not to worry about his work, but to think that if Xie Yifeng knew,  What would the reaction be? He remembered that Xie Yifeng said that what he hated the most was the mistress and the illegitimate child.

Lin Cheng wiped away his tears and closed his eyes: "Let me think about it."

Lin Cheng thought about it for a long time, he wanted to be with Xie Yifeng innocently.

If there is no evidence, go find it.

And the entertainment industry, Lin Cheng thought, is indeed the fastest place to get money.

Lin Cheng finally agreed. In order to stabilize Zhang Meili, he also had other plans. Lin Cheng contacted Jiang Yansong and promised to enter the entertainment industry and help Lin Qi's company to fill the funds. When Lin Qi's company could turn around normally, there is no relationship between them.

Xie Yifeng was in a hurry. He had been unable to contact Lin Cheng for two consecutive days. He had not been able to contact Lin Cheng since Lin Cheng returned home last time, but Lin Cheng also asked for leave from the school.

Xie Yifeng asked Wu Qing and Yu Yang about Lin Cheng's situation, and they were all able to contact Lin Cheng.

Lin Cheng just didn't contact him anymore.

Xie Yifeng was a little flustered, he always had the illusion that Lin Cheng would leave him.

The next day, Lin Cheng suddenly came back, his face was a little abnormally pale, but the first thing he said to Xie Yifeng was: "I'm in the entertainment industry."

"Little orange, what nonsense are you talking about?" Xie Yifeng took Lin Cheng's hand, rubbed it, and smiled at him: "We have already planned the future well, are you joking?"

Lin Cheng lowered his head, as if he gave up and said: "I'm sorry, I really entered the entertainment industry, the entertainment industry you hated the most, and became the star you hated the most.

Xie Yifeng seemed to be really stunned: "What did you say? "

I said I entered the entertainment industry, I entered..."

Xie Yifeng interrupted him: "Why do you want to enter that kind of place?" Did you know it's so dirty there, it's not for you at all. "

Xie Yifeng suddenly remembered the agent he met before, and frowned: "If you are short of money, I can find a way. Making money is not just for the entertainment industry. Can you tell me the reason? Is it because of your parents? Are they your biological parents?"