Everyone wanted to go bald because of this, but they didn't think of a better way to do it. They even wanted to sing a big chorus. When that time comes, everyone will be out of tune together, and the shame will be lost together.    

Today, because of the program's meeting again, Lin Cheng encouraged everyone: "Our department is definitely going to put out a program, and the deadline is about to come. Let's think about it again, and come up with any good ideas directly."    

At this time, Li Lu suddenly looked up at Lin Cheng and then at Xie Yifeng.    

Lin Cheng guessed that he had an idea, so he encouraged him: "Li Lu, if you have any good ideas, you can say it directly, and everyone will listen carefully."    

Li Lu heard the words and asked, "vice president, I remember you can play the guitar, right? Right?"    

Lin Cheng nodded, "I learnt a little bit when I was a freshman, but my acting was totally unqualified."

"What about the president? Have you learnt any musical instruments?" Li Lu looked at Xie Yifeng.

Everyone looked at Xie Yifeng, and even Lin Cheng had some curiosity in his eyes. Xie Yifeng originally planned to say that he didn't know how to play musical instruments, but when he saw Lin Cheng's expectant eyes, he blurted out what he was best at: "piano."

Li Lu clapped his hands: "It's not easy to handle, you two can play an ensemble, no matter how you play, it's enough for everyone to see how good you are. If you think it's not formal enough, we can add a chorus, and the duo will play together with the chorus. The audience's attention is on you two, and we probably won't be able to pay attention if we are out of tune."

Xie Yifeng didn't want to attend any orientation party, but if he was with Lin Cheng, he thought he could try it and nodded.

The remaining members of the discipline department suddenly lost their jaws. When they asked Xie Yifeng in private, Xie Yifeng couldn't say anything at that time.

What's wrong with playing the piano in front of Lin Cheng?

Being a person is too double standard!

Despite this thought, everyone was still willing to assign tasks.

Even if Xie Yifeng just said that he can play the piano, everyone has acquiesced that this matter has been resolved.

Nonsense, they have already found out that Xie Yifeng will never be absent when it comes to expressing himself in front of the object.

The people in the discipline department were very active. The day after Xie Yifeng revealed that he could play the piano, he borrowed a piano from the music department, a black and white piano, very beautiful. Xie Yifeng just stood there without doing anything, and it was already causing people to scream.

When several people saw this, they hurriedly found someone to choose songs for the two of them, as if afraid of Xie Yifeng's repentance.

Xie Yifeng refused, "I've already thought about the song."

Everyone in the discipline department lit up and asked, "Then I'll report it to you."

Xie Yifeng turned to look at Lin Cheng, but Lin Cheng didn't agree immediately. He was telling the truth. To be honest: "I'm a real cook, so I'll be a beginner, or I'll give you a single person performance."

Xie Yifeng was unhappy: "Then I won't participate."

When several people saw this, they hurriedly persuaded Lin Cheng: "Go, go, our department really has no choice, and really can't think of a show. Besides, What a wonderful memory it is to perform with your partner!"