Xie Yifeng was taken aback for a moment: "No, I just went down the mountain with you on my back, and if it was dark or not, I forgot about it."

"Then why did you get stimulated?" Lin Cheng can't wait to check Xie Yifeng's body from top to bottom to see if there are other injuries that he doesn't know about.

Xie Yifeng refused to say it no matter how he asked.

The doctor added in a timely manner: "I think you were so frightened that you fainted. You didn't even know that when he brought you here yesterday, it was very funny..."

Xie Yifeng looked up at the doctor, who touched his nose and said nothing.

Lin Cheng probably guessed it too. He looked at Xie Yifeng and sighed softly, "I'll take care of you, okay?"

"How?" Xie Yifeng asked.

"Make a mark," interjected the doctor.

The two looked at the doctor together.

"What are you doing, hurry up and make a mark, otherwise no one will dare to come up on this floor." The doctor said, and disgustedly used the medical record to fan Xie Yifeng's face.

Lin Cheng pointed to himself, "I, I am... Beta."

The doctor said indifferently, "As long as he is willing to bite, it is the same as Beta or Omega."

Remembering that the last time Xie Yifeng was stimulated during the susceptible period, it was also his own rescue, Lin Cheng closed his eyes: "Then come on."

Xie Yifeng's face suddenly turned red, he stepped back: "I won't bite."

Lin Cheng opened his eyes: "Why don't you bite?"

Xie Yifeng opened his mouth and looked at the doctor, Lin Cheng also followed.

The doctor made an OK gesture: "I'll tell you how, this is a medicine for external application, you remember to wipe it for him, I'll go out first."

When the doctor closed the door, Lin Cheng asked again: "Why didn't you bite? "

"You don't understand, marking is just like..." Xie Yifeng said and suddenly stopped.

"Just what?" Lin Cheng insisted.

Seeing that he couldn't get over it, Xie Yifeng said cheekily: "Marking is like going to bed for Alpha."

After saying this, Xie Yifeng's whole body turned red.

Lin Cheng also became red, and he stuttered when he spoke: "Then, what should I do?"

Xie Yifeng: "I'll just stay by your side, and it should be fine in a while."

Lin Cheng didn't dare to look at Xie Yifeng, so he moved a place for Xie Yifeng: "Then, come up."

Xie Yifeng looked at Lin Cheng's shy look, his Adam's apple rolled suddenly, and he hurriedly looked away: "No, I'll sit here. That's it."

After speaking, he hurriedly stood up and walked a few steps, as if to hide his embarrassment: "I'm walking around the house."

Xie Yifeng turned around, what did he say?!

Lin Cheng suddenly chuckled and Xie Yifeng turned around. Lin Cheng waved to him: "Come here first, and I'll help you wipe the medicine."

Xie Yifeng dawdled and sat beside the bed: "Well, don't be frightened, it's not serious at all, it's really not serious."

Lin Cheng lifted Xie Yifeng's shirt directly, and the moment he saw Xie Yifeng's back, tears fell uncontrollably.

I GOT PREGNANT AFTER THE BREAKUPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें