When You're Mad at Him

Start from the beginning

that sure snapped him out of his daze, and he turned around with a furrowed brow.

"where are you going beautiful?" he asked hurriedly, rushing to catch up since you managed to create quite a distance between you two in those few seconds he was still distracted.

"leave me alone." you huffed, snatching your hand out of the way as he reached for it.

"what's wrong? did i do something?" he asked softly. you whipped around so fast, he couldn't match it with thunder breathing.

"yes!" you whisper yelled. he flinched at your tone, already feeling the lecture you were about to go on. "'did i do something?' what a stupid question. i saw you looking at her! Zenitsu, you promised!"

"i'm sorry! please don't leave me!" he immediately burst out crying, dropping to his knees and hugging your waist tightly.

honestly, you weren't expecting this reaction. you thought he'd argue back-...

nevermind... it's Zenitsu. he's not arguing with you if you murdered 2 dozen people and he was the 3 dozenth.

"uh- i'm.. it's alright- it's alright!" you pushed his head out of your kimono and cringed at the dark spot that stained it. the spectacle definitely turned heads and caused you to wave in embarrassment.

"really?"

"yes. just please stop making a scene.." you whispered through your teeth. "and never look at another girl like that again. made me forget what i had to say..."

"okay.." he sniffled, wiping his nose and jumping to his feet. "i promise ill never look at another girl again!"

"i didn't say that-"

"promise!"

"..alright..."

Inosuke Hashibira

you were always mad at Inosuke for something. may not be serious, but it's funny seeing him confused and asking how to make it better.

for instance; today you were mad at inosuke because he took too long to get Akio's blanket and he shot right up, screaming about how he wasn't tired anymore and 'was going to tell dad.'

you didn't wanna deal with your father, especially after you got kidnapped for his past, so you popped Akio in the mouth and threatened to hold a pillow over his face until he went to sleep.

But after he was put down for a nap, you turned to Inosuke and chopped him in the arm.

"ow! what the hell-" you dragged him out of the room before he got any louder and woke up your brother.

"you took too long to get bambam!"

"what?"

"it's- it's what he named his blanket!"

"well it's not my fault you put it in weird tiny rooms that i can't open!"

"it's a closet!"

"same thing!" you groaned, holding your head in your hands.

"okay, Inosuke. whatever." you crossed your arms and stormed to the bathroom.