chapter sixty five

Start from the beginning

"I love you." Chloe whispered in my chest I felt the words in my heart.

"I love you till the end of time, my love." I kissed the top of her head and choked back my tears as I put a little space between us so I could get something off my chest.

"I just want you to know for sure that it won't be like last time. I won't be the same as last time. Every opportunity I get, I'm coming home to you-"

"-with reason. I want you to be able to hangout with Travis and your other friends too." She interjected.

"And I will. How about you come on tour with me for a little bit. We can compromise in a way."

"Deal." Chloe grinned.

I smiled, "Good. That way I can look after you and we can explore the world together."

"I guess we're gonna have a baby!" The acapella singer squealed and I laughed out loud, filled with so much happiness at the mention of the future.

"I guess we're having a baby." I repeated her words. The woman sported a rather large smirk on her face, her pretty eyes darkening a shade as she grabbed my hand and placed it over her breast.

"And the best part is, I get to feel you inside me over and over again. Daddy." The ginger captured her bottom lip between her teeth and my eyes dropped down some.

I was caught off guard, not being able to say any words except a heavy release of breath. My hand over her boob instinctively squeezed it which only seemed to ignite her flame more.

"Come one lover girl, I wanna take you for a ride."

— • —

The morning sun peaked in through the drapes that were supposedly "blackout curtains" lies. A weight was on my side and a mop of curly red hair was sprawled on my pillows. I smiled to myself, kissing my freckled baby. Carefully I untangled myself from her body after laying there for a while longer just to savor the moment. I needed her more than life.

I grabbed my airpods, my tray, cigar papers, lighter and my jar and headed out to the balcony. I rolled myself a blunt. Unlocking my phone I went straight to my music and began playing Nothing,Nowhere. After listening to a few songs and taking in the scenery and slowly fading colors of the sunrise, I headed back inside with half a blunt left and began cooking breakfast.

I cracked a bunch of eggs into a bowl, adding some seasonings and light spices. Flicking the blunt ash in the round ashtray close to me, I began frying my omelet and adding cheese. Smooth arms wrapped around my stomach, acrylic nails digging ever so lightly into my skin leaving little moon shape indents, and a tender kiss was placed in the middle of my back. Taking out my headphones I placed them on the counter and turned to face my lovely girlfriend.

"Good morning, lover." I kissed her forehead and she took the blunt from my fingers.

"Smoking already?" She teased, taking a hit for herself.

I shrugged, a playful smile on my lips, "Well you know wake and bakes are good for your health. I figured we could eat some breakfast after."

"I was gonna lay in bed until you came back, but the food smelled too yummy and I missed you." Chloe sighed, handing me back the blunt as she blew rings in my face.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting." I chuckled, turning to flip the omelet.

"It's okay. I know you'll always come back to me and Atticus and or June."

"Atticus? June?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I was thinking of baby names last night after our little sex adventure." She stated.

"Where was I?" I huffed.

"Sleeping. Pussy was like Nyquil." The ginger made a gun shape out of her fingers and pointed it down to her pussy and pretended to shoot, making us both laugh.

I plated one omelet and put some hot sauce and light pepper on it before Chloe asked me to, then handed her the steaming plate, "Alright lay these baby names on me."

"Atticus."

"Finch?"

"Elijah?"

I chuckled, adding my omelet to the hot pan, "Is he auditioning for Lord of the Rings?"

Chloe gasped and hit my arm, making me laugh harder.

"Audrey."

I grimaced, poking fun at her bestie, "Sounds a lot like Aubrey."

The ginger laughed and flipped me off, "Fuck you, y/n! You know I shouldn't even be asking you for name advice when you named your cat Whiskey!"

Before I could open my mouth to defend myself, she grabbed my omelet and shoved it in my mouth. I took a bite and put the rest on my plate, doing my best to chew the amount of food I had stuffed in my cheeks and not choke.

"I'm gonna get you, Beale!" I mumbled around a mouthful of food.

Chloe hopped off the counter and started going towards the living room, "What was that? I couldn't hear you!"

I swallowed the food, grimacing a little because it hurt on the way down before I started chasing after her, "I'm gonna get you!"

The singer squealed with laughter, tossing couch pillows at me to try and slow me down and the game was on.

a/n: I know I sorted promised some smut but I just wasn't feeling smut for this chapter. I think the fluff turned out better and it looks like you and Chloe will be having a baby. thoughts??

as always thank you so much for reading. I hope you liked this chapter and if not there's always next one.

<3