All I ever need

Draco awoke the next morning, sitting up, running his hand through his curls, getting up, stepping over Harry to get to the bathroom. He got off of the bed, walking out of the bedroom to use the bathroom. Once he used the bathroom, he sat on the top step as Harry came out of the bedroom, sitting next to his husband "Morning." "Good morning baby, why are you sitting out here all on your own bubba?" "I wanted some alone time." "I'm sorry, do you want me to leave you for a bit?" "Yes please." "Of course." Harry kissed the side of his head, making his way downstairs.

Draco leaned his head on the wall, breathing out deeply, walking downstairs, sitting on the sofa with Harry, leaning into his side. Harry pulled Draco between his legs "You okay, sweetie?" "Yeah." Harry rubbed his side slowly "I had a nightmare last night." "Tell me about it." "Do I have to?" "I was chased by someone." "Who's that someone?" "You." "Me?" "Yeah." Harry rubbed his arm slowly "I need you to remain calm for me, while I try to figure out why I was chasing you in a dream." Harry grabbed his phone, unlocking it, checking the reason for it. Once he finished the research, he reached over, closing the curtains as Draco came in with a candle, resting it on the coffee table, climbing on Harry's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck, and legs around his waist, "What are you up to?" "Nothing." Harry stood up with Draco in his arms, walking upstairs and in the bedroom, closing the door, dropping him down on the bed, crawling on top of him.

Harry placed his hands down next to Draco. Draco sat up and fell backwards on the bed, landing in the pillows, "You alright?" "Yeah." Harry lifted Draco's top over his head, "Harry, no!" He grabbed his top, pulling it back over his head, pushing Harry off of him, climbing on top of Harry, straddling him and kissed Harry on his face everywhere but his lips. Harry rolled them both over "Can I?" "Fine, but gentle." "I will be, don't worry." Harry undressed Draco, reaching over and into his drawer, grabbing a condom, rolling it on his length, and  gripped Draco's hips with both hands and pushed his hard cock slowly in the blonde. Draco locked his legs around Harry's waist.  After a few thrusts he managed to find Draco's prostate and he kept thrusting against it, making Draco moan and mewl each time. "Harry please." He panted, and he closed his eyes, trusting Harry to hold him up.

They began sharing kisses and took turns on sucking each other's lips and tongues. Their hot breath mingled with each other and their bodies were slick with sweat. Gradually Harry began speeding up, encouraged by Draco's moans. "Please, Harry, please. I'm so close, so close..." he groaned pleadingly. Harry pulled him into a passionate kiss, forcing his tongue between Draco's lips and stroked his tongue, while his hand found Draco's neglected erection. He began stroking it in time with his thrusts. Draco's hair was plastered to his forehead and his inner muscles started to clench, announcing his upcoming release. Harry sped up more and after a few forceful thrusts, Draco came, screaming Harry's name. His muscles clenched tightly around Harry's cock and he came too, groaning Draco's name.

Afterwards, he laid there panting and he carefully maneuverer Draco's body, so that Draco was half on top of him. Lazily, he grabbed some wipes and cleaned their bodies, so they wouldn't feel all too sticky later on. Draco smiled tiredly and gave him a sweet kiss on his mouth. "That was amazing," he sighed. Harry wrapped his arms around him "I love you," Harry whispered and felt Draco snuggle into the brunette's chest "I love you too," Harry rubbed his back, getting up, leaving Draco in bed for a few minutes, walking over to his drawer, getting a pair of boxers, pulling them on, "I'll be back in a minute." "Where are you going?" "Bathroom, honey." Harry walked downstairs and in the airing cupboard, getting a warm towel, walking in the kitchen, getting a glass of water with Draco's Disney straw, putting it in the glass, walking upstairs "Baby you need to drink some water." Draco sat up, taking the glass out of his hand, taking a sip of his drink.

Harry attempted to get off of the bed but was stopped by Draco's hand on his wrist. "Don't leave, please." Draco whimpered, still only half awake. "I'm not leaving you at all." Harry grabbed the towel from the floor, placing it on Draco's stomach, cleaning him up, "Told you I'm not leaving you." Harry helped Draco up, walking in the bathroom, getting a towel, walking over to him, wrapping it around him, getting his black pyjamas and underwear, walking in the bathroom while Draco was comfortable in bed, closing the door behind him, running the warm water after putting the plug in. He waited until the tub was filled with warm water and bubbles to turn the water off.