Flirting with him

Draco awoke the next morning, still feeling sick from the night before. Harry turned to him "Good morning," "Good morning." "How are you feeling?" "Still feel really sick." "Okay, it will take a while to help your stomach get better, but I know that in a few days, you'll feel a lot better." "I hope so, I hope it's not food poisoning," "It may just be a stomach bug, now come here." He lifted his arm as Draco lay his head back down on his pillows, lying his head on Harry's chest. Harry tilted his chin up. Soft, warm lips brushed his cheek in a tender, light kiss, happiness blooming in his chest. Harry held his boyfriend tighter, and in that moment, he knew he had everything he ever wanted in his life. To be happy. To be loved and to have someone to love. So he poured all of that love into a chaste kiss to the blonde locks, and snuggled deeper into the duvet as Draco started to drop off to sleep, thumb slightly in his mouth.

Harry took his thumb out, replacing it with his pacifier, as his lips parted slightly, so Harry took that as permission and slides the dummy in. Draco climbed on his lap, as his head rested on his chest as he suckled his pacifier slowly "Daddy?" Harry looked at him, blinking slowly "Yeah, little one?" He mumbled something because he was so tired, he couldn't speak properly "What was that?" He rubbed his eyes, "Draco, was is it?" He asked, concern in his voice as he flinched from his tone "No, I'm so sorry for scaring you, are you tired?" He shook his head "A few days ago, you were sitting in further maths, I had a free period and I got really anxious and I almost had a panic attack, I got really scared." "Oh darling, you should've messaged me to meet you by the toilets." "I know, and I'm sorry." "Don't be, it's okay to be scared and anxious. I know your still getting used to college, so I am, it's okay." He explained as Draco looked at him.

Harry ran his fingers through his hair "So in my opinion. I believe it is normal for college students to feel scared. It is a new experience that brings about a large life transition, and many students move out of their old secondary schools for the first time. There is also the adjustment to college life, having to make new friends, and being in a brand new environment. There are many unknowns and this makes many people feel insecure or scared. It's always scary to start something new, especially something as huge as starting College! You're bound to feel nervous at first, but with support from family, and new friends, everything will work itself out!" Harry explained, fingers still running through the back of Draco's head which was coming back to blonde from the blue dye starting to come out.

The blonde took his pacifier out, getting off of Harry's lap, walking towards the bathroom. Once he used the toilet, he came back to bed, lying down "Harry?" "Yes gorgeous?" "What triggers random anxiety and panic attacks when nothing is going on?" "This is going to be a long answer, are you ready?" He nodded, sitting up "Panic attacks are complex! In general, they are caused by stress, fear, and anxiety. However, they can occur under situations where you do not feel anxious or afraid! For one, physical activity and drugs that increase the activity of your autonomic nervous system can trigger panic attacks. For example, if you go to the gym and exert yourself a lot, your heart rate kicks up and your breathing accelerates. This can bring about a panic attack, especially once you have become overly sensitive to those sensations. Drugs like caffeine can have a similar effect on your body; they increase your heart rate and can bring you to an altered state of mind similar to that of exertion. The bottom line is that if you have a history of panic attacks, you will be hypersensitive to anything that increases your heart rate, changes your mental sharpness, and causes stomach discomfort. Chemicals in the brain causing a you to go into fight or flight mode. And remember the smallest thing you might not even notice is the underlying reason for the attack. Therapy can sometimes help find these triggers." "I understand." "Good, I'm just worried about you, you see." "I know." "I'm glad you now know the reason why."

Narcissa came in "Morning boys." "Morning mum." "Me and your father are going out for a bit, so you boys can either stay in bed or you can go downstairs." "We might go downstairs in a few minutes." "Alright sweetheart, that's up to you, do you need anything while we're out?" "Are you going shopping?" "We are sweetheart, why?" "If you go in Superdrug, can you get more hair stuff?" "What hair stuff?" "The watermelon hair mask with the shampoo and conditioner," "Of course, Harry, need anything?" "I've run out of Aftershave." "What one do you use?" "Dior Sauvage," "Sure." The blonde got up, wrapping his blanket around his shoulders, moving past his mum to get to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.