Nothing else I can do

Harry awoke the next morning and saw Draco still curled up around the duvet, fast asleep. Harry rubbed his arm, holding him in his arms from behind as the blonde sneezed "Bless you bubba." Harry whispered. Draco awoke slowly and got pain in his chest, bending over in pain, hand on the bed, coughing into his elbow. Harry got him a tissue "Here, my love." He coughed in the tissue, and pulled back and saw blood on the tissue "What in the-" Harry got cut off "Good Lord, Draco!" He hissed, getting his phone, calling Narcissa, waiting for it to ring.

Narcissa answered her phone "Harry, what's the matter?" "Draco's coughing up blood." Draco sat up, getting another tissue, realising his nose was bleeding this time "Babe, what is this?" "Harry, stop panicking, put me onto Draco please." Harry handed his phone to Draco "Mum?" "Honey, what's happening?" "I don't know, I woke up and I coughed up blood and had a nosebleed. I've never had this before." "Have you not?" "No." "You're a Malfoy, and part Black, this can happen, it's called a blood malediction." "A what?" "You'll keep getting sick, I'm going to say something that may scare you." "Mum, what?" "It may lead to death or hospitalisation." Draco looked at Harry, dropping his phone on the bed, rushing into the bathroom, closing the door behind him, hands on the sink. Harry ran after him, opening the door "Are you okay?" "Yeah, the bleeding's stopped." "Good." Harry laid a hand on his back, running his nails along his back. 

Draco leaned into him, turning around, burying his head in Harry's chest. Tears trailed down the blonde's cheeks "It's okay, let it out," he soothed, continuing to rub circles on his back. Eventually, Draco calmed down from shaking. He dove into the older male's embrace. Harry hugged him closer, rocking slightly and whispering soft words of comfort in his ears as Draco sobbed into his neck. It troubled Harry to see him so hurt, and he wished at that moment that he could take all of his pain away. Draco's cries subsided to sniffles, and he pulled away just enough to look Harry into the eyes "I d-don't want to d-die Harry." "You're not, sweetheart. I promise, I'll look after you." He nodded. 

Harry brought his hands up to cup Draco's face and held it, wiping away the remains of any tears clinging to his cheeks as Draco heard his phone ringing. He ran in his bedroom, answering "Mum?" "Sweetie, I was wrong. It's not a blood malediction, it's hayfever, as you woke up and your blood pressure was high too as you haven't eaten or drank anything since last night." "Thank God." He laid on his back on his bed as Harry came in, sitting next to him "Mum, I was so worried, I thought I was dying." "I know you did, sweetheart, your all good. I'll speak to you later, my love." "I love you mum." "I love you too, sweetie." The two hung up as Draco sat up "What did your mum say?" "It's just my blood pressure, it was sky high." Draco said, small smile on his face, and Harry reached to poke him playfully. Draco squirmed and giggled, shrieking as he made it out of the bedroom.

Harry ran down the stairs, running after Draco, where he found him outside, hiding behind a tree. He ran outside, finding where he was, coming up behind him, tickling his ribs as he squirmed as Harry picked him up over his shoulder. Draco kicked and hit Harry's back, wriggling his legs to get down as Harry put him down in bed "Stay there." He nodded. Harry made his way into the bathroom, getting the bathroom bin, bringing it in the bedroom "Why have you got the bin?" "Don't ask, how does a tampon work?" "I knew one day you were going to ask me that, take the bin with you." Draco got up, walking into the bathroom as Harry followed him in there.

Draco sat on the toilet, getting one out "To properly insert a tampon, the easiest way is to sit on the toilet with your knees apart. Holding the tampon with one hand, slide the barrel of the applicator into you, angled toward your lower back. You want to gently guide the tampon into the proper place. Once the barrel of the applicator is in place, push the inner tube into the outer tube of the applicator. The tampon should now be in the proper place where you cannot feel it. If it's uncomfortable, it may be too low. You can remove the tampon and try inserting a new one, or, insert a finger to gently push it up further. The cord will remain outside of your body for easy removal later." He explained, doing it while he explained to Harry. Harry looked at him, concerned "You finger yourself?!" "Basically, yeah." "Do you need lube to do it?" "Not really, the menstrual fluid should be used as lubricate, but as your inserting it, you have to put your fingers inside of yourself. But for me, as my fingers are really small, I have to be so careful to make sure that a nail doesn't end up where it's not supposed to be." Harry looked at him, sitting on the floor.