Heart of stone

Draco awoke the next morning, warm and agitated as he turned to Harry who was still asleep. He sat up, sliding out of bed to use the bathroom. Once the blonde used the bathroom, he came back to bed, getting changed in a pair of thinner pyjama bottoms and a short sleeved top. He slid back to bed, looking at his old self harm scars from the past as Harry woke, looking at him, taking his wrists into his hands, pressing kisses to his old scars "Morning." "Morning, I see that you've got changed." "I was too warm." "Oh bless you, are you nice and cool now?" He nodded, putting his hair up in a high ponytail.

Harry sat next to him, lifting up Draco's top, trailing his fingers along his back as he relaxed, looking at him, small smile on his face "Feel good?" He nodded "Want to do anything today?" "I was thinking can you maybe drive to Parc Trostre Retail park." "Of course, what time do you want to leave?" "1." "Of course honey, what do you need?" "I need to go into New Look, I need underwear." "Okay, let me get breakfast sorted and then we'll leave." "That's fair, and I was wondering, while you get breakfast sorted, I'll get dressed and go over my old primary school." "Of course you can, pronouns?" "He/him." "Alright baby." Draco got up, walking over to his wardrobe, getting out a pair of light grey ripped jeans and white thin strap top. 

Harry came upstairs as Draco was buttoning up his jeans "Hey you," "Hey." Draco walked up to him, opening his drawer, getting out a floral lace bra, clipping it together, pulling his top over his head "As I went to a primary school in Wales and when we had to go to the toilet, we had to ask our teachers in Welsh." "Okay, what would you say?" "A gaf i fynd i'r toiled os gwelwch yn dda? (May I go to the toilet please?)" "How about like in the classroom?" "We had the same things, like the pen licenses and everything else that would be in a normal Primary School in the UK. If you want to come with me, you can." "Sure." Harry got dressed in jeans and a short sleeved top, following his fiancé downstairs, where Draco was sitting on the stairs, fingers through his hair "Honey, what's wrong?" "Headache." "Do you want to go out or not?" "I do, but I just need water." Harry walked to the kitchen, getting the blonde a glass of water who took it, taking a sip of the cold liquid, relaxing, leaning against the wall. 

Draco got up with his shoes, sliding across the hall to the living room, sitting on the sofa, pulling his black zip up heeled boots on "Better now, honey?" He nodded, leaning his head back on his sofa. Harry sat next to him, running his hand along Draco's stomach as he relaxed against his hand "That feel good?" He nodded "I've changed my mind about going out." "Alright, not at all?" "I do want to go out for Lunch, but as mum and dad are staying at my grandparents and they have Lottie, we're all good." "That's good, isn't it." "Mmm." Draco took off his shoes, unbuttoning his jeans, walking upstairs to put on leggings. He got on a pair of black leggings, pulling a hoodie over his head, walking downstairs "You look much comfier." "I am more comfortable." Draco laid down on the sofa, knees curled up to his chest, head sprawled out to his chest.

An hour later, Harry walked into the flat and quickly closed the door, rubbing his hands to rid himself of some of the cold that had seeped through his body. Then he entered the living room. Draco was still lying on the sofa, and had hid his face under a blanket. He was all curled up, knees against his chest and hair sprawled all over the cushions. Harry left the bag on the floor beside the sofa, and practically flew to the kitchen to fill Draco's glass with water. Back at the living, he opened the box of paracetamol he'd just bought and gently brushed his boyfriend's shoulder. Draco hadn't moved at all since Harry had arrived. "Here, Draco," he murmured. Draco turned slowly with a pained grunt, and Harry helped him sit up, pulling the blanket back up to cover Draco's stomach. Draco silently accepted the pill and brought it to his mouth. He drank some water and, while he handed the glass back to Harry, pressed at his belly and closed his eyes. Harry waited in silence, still crouching beside him while Draco took several deep breaths. He knew it was almost impossible for Draco to talk when the period cramps took him by surprise.