Talking to the stars

It was in the middle of the night when Draco awoke around 1am, getting out of bed, walking around to Harry, sitting next to him, shaking him awake "Mhm, babe, why are you up?" "I can't sleep." Harry opened his eyes, sitting up, pulling Draco into his lap, turning on his lamp, running his hand along Draco's back. Draco played with his boyfriend's hair, getting the knots out with his fingers from lying down "Why could you not sleep?" "I don't know, I just couldn't, I tried, but I couldn't." "Okay, gorgeous, anything you need?" "I might get a glass of water." "Alright baby, can you get me one too?" "Come down with me." Draco got off of his boyfriend's lap, walking downstairs, Harry behind him.

Harry grabbed his hand, walking downstairs. The blonde turned on the kitchen light, getting the stool, unfolding it, getting on it, getting two glasses down "We can share a glass, it's okay." Draco put the other glass back, getting down. Harry got the bottle of water out of the fridge, pouring it into the glass, walking upstairs after turning off the kitchen light, with Draco behind him. The two got back to bed as Draco climbed back under the covers "I was thinking if I could try something on you in the morning." "Sure, whatever it is, you can." "Thank you." He yawned and let his eyes drift shut.

It was hours later until the next morning when Draco awoke. His eyes blearily opened and saw Harry sitting up in bed, reading a book which was called Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren "What are you reading?" "Something I know you'll like." "What is it called?" "Beautiful Bastard." "Sounds interesting," "It's an erotic romance novel, once I'm finished it, I'll let you read it." "Cool, we can talk about erotic novels all day if we could." "I know we could, as much as I'd love that, we've got stuff to do." "What?" "We've got to go out today with our friends, the thing you were planning needs to be cancelled." "Oh.." "I'm sorry, I got a message this morning from the group chat we have, check your messages." Draco grabbed his phone from his bedside table, checking his messages "I can't this afternoon," "Why not?" "I've got CAMHS this morning." "Oh darling, okay, what time?" "1:45." "Okay, that's okay gorgeous," Draco got up, walking in the bathroom to shower.

Once he came out of the shower, he walked in the bedroom, getting changed into a long sleeved top in black with a pair of dark blue jeans, he put his feet on the bed, cuffing them, putting on socks. He walked downstairs, sitting on the floor, putting his trainers on as Harry came up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist "Oh hi." "Hey. Are your parents still here?" "They're at work, Scarlett's at work, so we're alone. Why?" "Take your shoes off, and come with me." Draco slid off his shoes, following Harry upstairs who closed his bedroom door, pushing Draco up against it. Harry picked him up as the blonde wrapped his legs around his waist. Draco's expression softened and his eyes filled with a pure, unbridled passionate lust as he pressed his face to his own, and his lips found his. Warm, wet, and tentative at first, but as Harry hungrily opened to him, he gave a little cry. His tongue slipped into Harry's mouth and a hand slid up his back, drawing them close together, their hips aligned. Harry slid his hands under Draco's top and up and down his strong, sinewy lithe back, their lips and tongues searching and dancing in wonderous, surprising heat, quickly growing deeper and more hungry. Harry's hand slid down his lower back and cupped a buttock, slowly squeezing, Harry felt himself stir against Draco's hardening groin. He breathlessly pulled his lips away for a moment and ran his tongue down Draco's neck, whispering into his pale, smooth, tender, skin "Like that?" He nodded, hands finding their way into Harry's messy locks.

Draco pulled his fingers out of his hair as Harry pulled away from his neck "There's two new hickeys if you want to look." "You haven't!" Draco got his phone from the bed, opening his camera, looking at the two formed marks, "Want to stay here until your appointment?" "Sure, I don't really want to go out, you could've left marks on my stomach, so they wouldn't have been visible." "I know, but I'd have to kiss down your chest to, I can now if you'd like." "When we get back, if that's okay." "Sure."