Elastic Heart

When Harry pulled up minutes later, at the Restaurant that Draco booked online. He got out, going around to Draco's side, opening his door, "Thank you." "It's okay, so this restaurant, huh?" "Yeah, why?" "No reason, I'm going to let you have one glass of alcohol, then normal soft drinks." "Okay." The two walked in "Hello, have you got a reservation for tonight?" "Under the name of Malfoy." "Perfect, let me check you in," He checked the two in "If you follow me, I'll show you to your table." The two looked at each other, as Draco grabbed his hand, lacing their fingers together as Harry kissed his head.

The two got to their table, sitting down as a waitress came over as Harry looked at him "Honey, are you okay?" "Yeah, can I have your car keys?" "Sure, why?" Draco stood up, walking over to him, "Tampons." "Oh okay, here." He handed him his car keys "What do you want to drink?" Draco looked at the drinks menu "Can I please get a pretty in pink please?" "Sure, but I'm going to need to see some ID." Harry got his wallet out, getting out his driver's licence as she checked it over "No worries, you sir?" "Espresso please, with milk." "No problem, are you ready to order starters?" "We'll wait," "No problem," Draco got up with Harry's car keys, walking out of the restaurant and to Harry's car, going in the glovebox, looking for some tampons, and got back up, putting them in his pocket, closing the door, locking up the car, walking back in the restaurant, handing his keys to Harry, walking over to the bathroom to change.

Once he walked back to the table "Better?" "Yeah, just in case, if you get what I mean." Draco took a sip of his drink, swallowing "What do you think?" "That's so good." The waitress came back over "Are you both ready for starters?" "Yeah." Draco looked down into his lap as Harry grabbed his hands "What's wrong?" "I'm not hungry." "Oh.." Harry came around to where he was, kneeling down in front of him, grabbing his hands "I know your trying to fight it, but even if you look, and if you see something, you tell me." He nodded. Harry wiped his tears, handing him the menu to look at, sitting back down, pointing to something "What have you found?" "Fully Loaded Potato Skins with bacon and cheese." The waitress put it through "Anything else?" "Can we also get some Mozzarella Sticks?" "Of course, I'll put that through," She walked back off. 

Their eyes lock and so do their hands this time. Their fingers intertwined as Draco looked at Harry and started blushing "What?" "Nothing." Harry stood up, taking Draco's face gently in his hands and kissed him softly. Their kiss is sweet, passionate and liberating. Showing their love for each other like this, in front of everyone, is like breathing again. They will be there for each other, no matter what anyone else thinks. When they part, they can't help but look at each other. Their eyes sparkle with joy and love. Harry sits down, tucking himself in as Draco's feet tackled with Harry's until their food arrived. 

Once their starters came, the waitress laid them out in the middle with two plates as Draco got a phone call. He got up, walking outside with his jean jacket, pulling it on "Scarlett, what's the matter?" "Don't open your snap, it was meant to be for Laura, not you." "I'm not going to open it." He walked back inside, sitting down "What was that?" "Nothing." He took a bite out of a Mozzarella Stick, the cheese getting on his bottom lip, he grabbed a napkin, wiping it off. 

About 15 minutes later, the waitress came over "Are you ready to order?" The blonde nodded "Can I please get the New York BBQ Chicken with Bacon & Cheese Fries?" "Of course, and you sir?" "I'll get The House Special with Bacon and Cheese Fries." "Of course, are you all good for drinks?" "Can I please get a Bubble-gum Daiquiri?" "Of course, no problem, anything else?" "We're all good." She nodded, putting their orders through "Did you see the way she addressed you, Harry?" Draco laughed "She was flirting with you." "I know she was, but I'm gay, I couldn't care." "I know, so am I. When she comes back with my drink, I dare you to kiss me in front of her." "Deal." The blonde turned his head and Harry leaned up and kissed the blonde on the lips as the waitress put Draco's drink down, putting the straw in as they both pulled away.