Love Grows

Draco awoke the next day, checking the time 1:35pm and turned to Harry who wasn't in bed next to him. He looked around before getting up, knocking on the bathroom door before opening it and saw Harry brushing his teeth. He walked up to him, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind. Harry spat in the sink, putting his toothbrush away, turning around, wrapping his arms around his waist "Good afternoon," "Hey, what time is it?" "Twenty five to two. Have a good lie in?" He nodded, leaning his head on his chest, relaxing against him. Harry moved his hands down Draco's thighs, picking him up as he wrapped his legs around his waist.

Harry carried him downstairs, sitting on the sofa with the blonde on his lap "How's your side?" "A bit better, thank you." Draco turned to face Harry who looked at him back with a smile on his face "Do you want anything for food or are you okay for now?" "I'm okay for now, but I really want a cup of tea." "Of course, infused?" "Yes please." "Of course, my angel." Draco crawled off of his lap, standing up, walking in the kitchen, jumping up and onto the counter "How about today as you want to relax, we can have a relaxing day together?" "Face masks?" "You know what, of course we can, I'll even let you, gorgeous, paint my nails, if you want to." Draco nodded.

The brunette walked over, getting a mug out, standing between Draco's legs "What time were you up?" "9," "Can I go back to bed?" "Why? What's wrong?" "My stomach's really iffy and I was up around 5 with a bad stomach." "Of course you can, my love." Harry put him down, taking him by the hand, walking him upstairs, opening the covers as Draco got in. Harry pulled the covers over him, sitting next to him, stroking his hair slowly as he looked at him with a tired smile, lying down on his left side "That's it, cutie." Harry kept stroking his hair, lying next to him, wrapping an arm around him, rubbing his stomach slowly as he relaxed "You stay in bed today, and I'll get you some tablets for your stomach, and I'll get you a sick bowl just in case you feel nauseous." "Thank you." He mumbled "It's okay baby boy, it's all okay." Harry got up as he was drifting off to sleep.

An hour later, Draco's eyes opened and saw the tablets on his bedside table, popping two tablets out, taking them with water, swallowing them down as Harry came in "How are you feeling?" "Really sick still." "Oh honey, did you take the two Imodium?" "Yeah." "It's good we have these or otherwise you'll be in the bathroom all day." "I know. Do we have any soup in the cupboard?" "We do, what one?" "Can I have chicken broth please?" "Of course, do you want to eat it in bed or at the table with the bowl?" "Downstairs." "Of course." Draco reached out and grabbed his hand but his hand fell straight to the bowl, sitting on the bed, placing it in his lap "Oh bubba." Harry sat behind him, rubbing his back in circles before he gagged and his stomach contents poured out of his mouth. Harry gently pulled his hair back and behind his ears "Your doing so well, keep breathing for me, baby." Harry said from behind him in a calming tone. Draco was sick three more times, crying the whole time and hardly able to catch his breathe.

When he finally finished being sick, he leaned into Harry's chest "Anymore sickie or not?" He shook his head "I'm so sorry." "It's okay, you can't apologise for being ill, do you want any food or not?" He shook his head "Get yourself tucked in and I'll be back in a minute to snuggle you." "Okay." Draco handed the bowl to Harry, getting back under the covers "There we go, I'll be back in a minute." He nodded. Harry walked in the bathroom to dispose of the sick, cleaning the bowl out, flushing the toilet, bringing it back to bed "How's your tummy?" "Sicky." "I know, my Welsh munchkin, I know, do you want your hot water bottle and your blankie?" He nodded. Harry got his blanket, removing the duvet, wrapping it around him as he yawned "I need to pee." "Let's go toilet, come on baby." Harry helped him up, walking him towards the bathroom, letting him be for a few minutes.

A few minutes later, the blonde walked out of the bathroom. "Better honey?" He nodded "Can I watch something on your laptop please?" "Of course." Draco walked back to bed as Harry got in with him, handing him his laptop "Do you want to be a sushi roll?" He asked him and he nodded again with a smile. Harry smiled too as he wrapped him up in a blanket "There you go, nice and warm?" "Yeah," Draco cuddled into Harry's side and opened Netflix on safari, finding First Kill, playing it, leaning against Harry's side. Harry wrapped an arm around him, holding him in his arms. Draco relaxed, watching the vampire love story programme.