Want me

Draco groaned as he opened his eyes the next morning. The morning light shining through the window in a rather invasive manner and it was making him even groggier than he already was. Rubbing his eyes, he turned over and saw Harry awake, phone in his hand "Morning, gorgeous." Harry mumbled, putting his phone down. Draco laid his head down in his lap, turning his head into his stomach "Are you okay?" He nodded. With a soft exhale, the blonde cuddled deeper into Harry's side, moving to sit on his lap, head tucked into his chest. Harry smiled and ran his hands along Draco's back. They sat there wrapped around each other, the rise and fall of their chests slowly synchronising. 

Harry noticed Draco turn quieter, realising that today would be a bad day "Is it one of those days?" He asked. Draco nodded, both embarrassed and endeared that Harry would recognize what was wrong with him majority of the time. He welcomed him under the covers of the bed, moulding himself into the other boys' arms, trying to get as close as possible. The two lay in silence, Draco finding comfort in having the other presence, because Harry reminded him that tomorrow existed, and that just maybe, everything would be okay for a bit. Harry moved them to lie down, before carding his fingers through the younger boys' soft tufts of light hair.

Harry kept playing with his hair as he looked up with tears in his eyes "Oh baby, it's all okay." He whispered "Want to watch a film or go back to sleep?" "Film." "Anything?" He nodded "Of course." They were only ten minutes into the film that Harry had picked, and yet the blonde had already started snoring softly against Harry's side. Harry glanced to his side a bit and takes in Draco's sleeping face; his rosy cheeks, the curve of his nose, the way his light eyelashes are downcast and tremble occasionally as he dreams. So cute, Harry thought, smiling to himself. Draco is so cute. Harry turns down the volume on the TV in his boyfriend's room and tries not to move too much, knowing Draco can get as much sleep as he can get right now.

An hour later, Narcissa crept into her son's room where he saw him and Harry fast asleep still. She closed the door behind them, walking downstairs where Lucius was "How are they?" "Both still asleep." "What's Scarlett up to?" "Painting her nails." He nodded "Are the boys tucked in?" "No, I didn't want to wake them." "Go and tuck them in." Narcissa walked back upstairs, tucking them both in as the blonde moved a slight bit, his eyes fluttering open, looking around his room, lying his head back down on Harry's chest. Harry moved, opening his eyes "Hey," "Hey." Draco sat up between Harry's legs, grabbing his hairband from his wrist, tying it up in a messy bun, facing the brunette.

Later on in the week, Draco was coming downstairs one morning and heard clattering in the kitchen and saw Harry in the kitchen. He walked up to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. The brunette jumped, startled "Good morning, beautiful." "Morning," "How are you feeling?" "Better." "Good, stomach still a bit sore?" "It still does, but it isn't as bad as a few nights ago and last night." "Don't bring that back from last night." Harry turned around and pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's temple "I have to see my parents today, will you be alright on your own?" "I should be, if I'm not, I'll let you know." "Alright, you'll call me, yeah?" "I will." "Good, do you want me to get us some breakfast on the way back?" "Sure, anything's fine." "Are you sure you're okay?" "I just feel like your falling out of love." "With you? No, silly! I'm in love with you, Draco!" "I'm in love with you too." A tear ran down the blonde's face. Harry wiped it, cupping his face, wrapping him up in a hug to not hurt him and whispered sweet nothings into his ears to help calm him.

Soon, Draco calmed down and had his head tucked into Harry's chest. The blonde looks up at him, but not for long, as his eyes flutter shut when Harry dips his head to capture his lips, softly, lazily, lovingly, like he's trying to encompass Monday morning into one kiss. Harry finds himself in more of a comfortable position which is on the sofa as they pulled away from each other, looking each other in the eyes. Harry cupped his boyfriend's face, brushing his thumbs along his cheeks slowly as he looked up at him.