Chapter 54

Carleigh Jade Revaz

I look at her with disappointment. She's far from the friend I've known before. She's just straightly looking at me and she didn't even blink while doing that. I am starting to be terrified in her every stares. I can't find the old Vienna I know.

"How are you?" I said to her. That's what I want to asked her while looking at her right now behind this cold bars. She just laughed at me.

"Are you just here to ask me that damn freaking question Jade? Of course I'm not! Are you stupid?!" He seriously said at me kaya mariin kong naikuyom ang kamay ko sa galit. Bakit hindi ko man lang sya makitaan ng kahit na konting pagsisisi?

"Hindi ka man lang ba nakakaramdam ng pagsisisi? Wala ka man lang bang konsensya?" May halong paninumbat na sabi ko sa kanya.

"Why would I feel that strange feeling? I did it in purpose and with my own will. I won't regret anything. Because I know, even I'm here, I made you miserable even once on your life." Nakangiti pa nyang sabi sa akin kaya mahigpit akong humawak sa rehas na nasa pagitan namin. Kung wala lang ito sa amin ay baka nasampal ko na sya sa galit ko.

"I won't ask how you did you do this to me because I finally found the answer. You're fake. Wala kang kwentang kaibigan. You don't know how to value someone. Kaya siguro hindi na ako magtataka kung kahit ang sarili mong ama ay nakaya mong ipamahamak!" Galit na sabi ko sa kanya pero mas lumapit lang sya sa akin.

"Can you hear what you're saying Jade? I'm fake?! God knows I tried to be a good friend to you because I idolize you so much! Even when we we're young! Do you still remember when you almost got an accident? It was all my plan to end you! Yes! I was that ugly girl who once tortured and bullied you! But everyone is behind your back! I saw Grey how he protected you that day! I am so jealous of you because you have everything! God knows Jade! God knows how I tried to be good and more than to you! That's why I make friends to you! But look what you did?! You just acted like my boss! You will shout at me everytime you want, you will give a lot of orders to me that I should follow because if I didn't? Isusumbat mo lahat ng bagay na naibigay mo sa akin na hindi ko naman kaylanman hiningi sayo! I tried to find what's special to you because everybody loves you but I failed. You're just nothing but a useless, burden and plastic spoiled brat I've ever know!"

"How did you do this?! Ikaw ang nag-tulak sa akin noon? Paano mo 'yon nagawa? We're both child back then! Ganon ka ba kasama?!" Galit na sabi ko sa kanya at hindi makapaniwala sa lahat ng confession nya. And she really planned to be friend at me? Damn!

"Because I hate you that much! And you prove to me that I should hate you even more when the guy I only love was falling for you! I know that it's not your fault if you're the one he wanted. But is it hard to give me some chance? Hindi mo man lang sya sinubukang itulak para sa akin! You know what? I keep asking myself from the very beginning since I met you. Bakit ako lang 'yong palaging minamalas? Bakit? Ikaw lang ba ang pwedeng swertehin? You have a perfect family. You can do everything you want and most of all, you can have everything what you wish for. O kahit nga yata 'yong bagay na hindi mo naman hinihiling ay kusang ibinibigay sayo! While me? Do you know what I've been going through all this time?! No! Because you never tried to care about me!"

"That's not true Vienna! You know that I tried to give everything to you! Kahati kita sa lahat ng bagay na meron ako! I even treat you like a sister! At kahit ang pinakamahalagang tao sa buhay ko ay ipinagkatiwala ko sayo! I even told you that I want you for Grey! But what did you do?! Nagpadala ka sa galit at inggit mo at 'yon ang problema mo?! You have a big insecurities! It's not my fault that I was born with everything! At kung alam ko lang na ganito lang ang kahihinatnan ng lahat? Mas gugustuhin ko pang maging simpleng tao na lang! Just like you, my life isn't perfect!"