Chapter 16

Sebastian Lee

[What's with that smile hyung?] Yezxia said trying to tease me.

"It's nothing Yezxia. How's Appa and Eomma?" I just said to change the topic. I rolled over my bed to see her more comfortable. My head still hurts but I'm already fine.

Thanks to Carleigh.

[Seb-hyung! I know that smile! Come on spill it! Is it about that girl? Did you found her already?]

"Yeah and our plan works. She's now c-close to me." I said and I can't stop myself from smiling.

[I'm sure Uncle Yuji will be happy on that news. So how is it going? Did you tell her already? Did you talk to her parents too? Come on hyung I'm so excited!] Yezxia said and it looks like she's more excited than me.

"Not yet. I think this is not the right time to do that yet." I said before I let out a deep breath. I can't say this to her so early, I'm sure she will be surprised and she will think that, I did this in purpose.

[I thought you just want to live a simple life there in the Philippines that's why you left us.  But look at you right now, you're so happy huh? I'm now scared that you might not come home for us.] She said and she pout her lips. I admit, I really miss them a lot but I just want to distance myself even just for a while on the life I've living for 19 years. I want to try and explore new things on my own. And another thing is, my project here is not yet done.

Maybe everyone wonders why I'm living in this kind of place or maybe you would think why I choose this life even though I have a comfortable life there in Seoul with my family. But since I heard the news that my family will have a big project for poor people and orphans, I immediately change my mind and choose to live here for a while. And aside from that, I want to see Carleigh. I heard a lot of things about her from my Dad since he is friend with Carleigh's Dad. Revaz is a wealthy family, no doubt why they have a big chains of hotels in Seoul. That's how Dad met Carleigh's Dad.

And that's also how I met Carleigh. The first time I saw her, I know she's an heir of a wealthy family. Because the way she walk, speak, and the way she looks everything on her is so expensive even though she is so young back then.

No wonder why she was named after to the most expensive bracelet in the world.

Jade.

And since she's unique and incomparable, I want her to be mine as soon as possible. It's a good idea that I act so cold at her. Maybe that thought of being mysterious makes her get more interested about me. And I've never been so sure in my whole life.

Actually when I first saw her, I want to talk to her immediately. Ask her everything I want to know but I don't have the courage that time to do that so I just walk away.

[Hyung! Are you still there?]

"You brat don't be too dramatic. I will still come home for you. I should be there as soon as possible because I'm sure that there's a lot of stinky dogs around you while I'm not there."

[You're so strict hyung! You're like Appa.] She said and pout her lips, I suddenly remember Carleigh.

Her pouty lips, isn't she aware how cute she is whenever she did that?