Chapter 15

Carleigh Jade Revaz

"No, it can't be!"

"It can't be what?" Halos mapatalon ako sa gulat nang marinig ko si Sebastian na nasa tabi ko na pala. He's wearing a white hoodie and white baggy pants and he's also wearing his slides? He's only going to wear a slippers?

Well, it's that where he's comfortable?

"You startled me! Bakit bigla bigla ka na lang sumusulpot?"

"Tsk! Let's go." He said and before I could say anything I just saw him pick my shoulder bag in the couch. I automatically walks towards him and get my bag.

"You don't have to do this. A-Ako na."

"What? I'm just going to give this to you. Baka maiwan mo." Napalunok ako nang marinig ko sa kanya. I want to slap myself because of embarrassment.

My gosh Jade! How did you think that he's going to bring your bag? You're insane!

"What are you doing? Let's go." He said and I just saw him beside the door. Naglakad naman na ako palabas at hinintay ko lang syang maisara 'yong pinto.

I look at my wrist watch and it's already 8 in the evening. I'm sure Dad and Mom is not on the house yet. I don't want to go home at this time. Wala naman akong dadatnan sa bahay namin.

"What's with that face again? Hindi ka ba natunawan kaya ganyan ang mukha mo?" He said to tease me again. He's starting again.

"Yeah just tease me if you want. I don't care anymore." I said and pout my lips on my own thoughts.

"You're not annoy how am I going to smile?" I heard him said kaya napatingin ako sa kanya at mas humaba pa ang nguso ko.

"Are you asking a kiss from me?" He seriously said kaya napaiwas agad ako ng tingin sa kanya.

"H-Hindi no!"

"Then why are you pouting your lips? Do you think you're cute in that 'lil way?" I let out a deep breath. I'm being a big joke again on him again.

"It's just that I don't want to go home yet."

"Why? You want to stay on my small and uncomfortable apartment?" He said and I can sense that he's trying to annoy me. But well, I'm not going to annoy. I think I'm sad. Yeah, that's the right word. Napatingin ulit ako sa likod namin at tinanaw ang apartment ni Sebastian.

"Tomorrow I'll make over your apartment. Let's renovate it and change everything inside. It's on me so don't worry, I just want to do it for you to have a comfortable home. Hindi naman ako pwedeng magtagal sa ganyang klase ng lugar." I said at tumigil kami sa paglalakad nang nasa may kanto na kami. Tanaw parin naman namin ang apartment nya dahil hindi ganon kalayo.

"As if naman na may plano ka pang bumalik dito."

"As long as you're here I'll keep coming back her-" I was cut off when I realize what I'm saying.

"I mean I'll keep coming back here because I want to pester you and annoy you. That's it." I said immediately because he will misinterpret what I'm going to say.

"Why are you explaining already even though I'm not asking or questioning you yet?" He asked me and when I look at him he's already typing something on his phone.

"Because I don't want you to think the wrong way that's why I'm explaining it already."

"From now on don't try to explain anything to me because you don't have to. You're so easy to figure out if you're lying." He said before he put his phone on his pocket and casually look around on the street.