Prologue

"I said I want that Chanel bag!" I shouted at them while crossing my arms over them. I will not leave this shop without that bag. Because what Jade wants, Jade gets.

"Ma'am sorry po pero hindi po talaga nila iyon ipinagbibili." My assistant said that makes my eyes rolled for the nth time.

" Didn't you hear me a while ago? Ang sabi ko kung kaylangan nyong bilhin ang buong mall na ito bilhin nyo para mabili ko ang piraso ng bag na 'yon!"

"P-Pero Ma'am Jad-"

"If you can't get that bag for me, mag-imapake ka na. Get all your trash. You're damn useless." I said that makes her alarmed. Nagmamadali syang pumunta ulit doon sa counter at pinakiusapan ang manager na nandoon. It takes her a minute at naiinip na ako. I decided to walk towards them.

" Ma'am Jade sorry po-" My assistant said immediately when she notice my presence but I make her stop using my stares.

"I want that bag. Give it to me and I'll pay for it as much as you want." I said and snap my fingers to get the attention of my maids and body guards. Yes, I have a lots of chaperone and who cares?

"We apologize Ma'am but we can't give you that ba-"

"I already heard that from my assistant. But do I look like I care? So tell me, cash, card or check? You choose. " I seriously said because I am damn bored. Isinenyas ko pa sa kanya ang mga dalang pera ng mga body guards ko.

"B-But Ma'am-"

"Do I need to burn this shop first before I get that bag? "

"I'm sorry Ma'am but we can't-"

"Don't you know who's in front of you?" I said to cut her words.

"N-No Ma'am."

"Now I know why you're acting like this? So now let me introduce myself to you. I am the only daughter and heir of Revaz Hyatt Chai-"

"Jade!" I was cut off when I heard that familiar voice.

"What's this again Jade? Making your tantrums over a bag?" Dad said but I just pout my lips on him.

"That bag can be my everything Dad. I want that and I need to get that."

"You already said that before but what happened? We already needed a separate house just for your luxury stuffs. You're totally a shoppaholic hija?" He said that makes me let out a deep breath. I look at the pink hand bag again before I look at my Dad's eyes and do the best that I can do to give him what I want. Sya naman ngayon ang napabuntong hininga saka sya bumulong sa akin.

"Okay ganito na lang, go home for now and when I go home later, I already have that pink bag that you are wishing for." I automatically smile because of what I heard. I know that he can't resist me. That's how Dad loves me. He is like a magician, he can give everything I want even the most impossible things in the world.

"Thanks Dad. " I mouthed before I look at my body guards and let them escort me out of that shop.

They open the door of the limousine for me and when I get inside the car, I let out a deep breath to relax myself. I snap my fingers again and a professional wine soumellier hand me a glass of imported wine. I slightly shake it and smell it's aroma. I take a sip on it and rest my back.

I know that my guards and chaperones are behind me with a separate car.

I know that you are wondering how wealthy our family are for me to have this kind of life. And if you are going to ask me how wealthy are we? I don't know the answer yet. One day I just woke up in this kind of life and get everything I want. And all I know is, we are rich and the limit of our fortune is not yet stated.

Many people calls me the walking luxury spoiled brat. But that's too cliche. Maybe you can smell the money if you see me but I don't care anymore as long as I am not reaching any limits on my paths. Yes maybe I never experience any hardworks before I earn something but what should I do? I was born to have everything I need and I want?

Sa dami ng tumatakbo sa isip ko ay hindi ko na namalayan na nakauwi na ako. Automatic na may nag bukas ng pinto ng kotse para sa akin. Bumaba ako ng kotse at napataas ang kilay ko nang may maramdaman ako sa paa ko. Itinaas ko ang shades na suot ko at tiningnan ang paa ko kung bakit muntik na ako matipalok.

"A stupid stone?" I hissed.

"I'm s-sorry Ma'am Jade hindi ko po alam na may dumi sa dadaanan nyo." Sabi sa akin ng nagbukas ng pinto. I sarcastically laugh at him. Pinapanood ko lang naman sya habang tinatanggal ang bato na nasa paanan ko habang nanginginig sa takot dahil malamang alam na nya ang susunod na mangyayari.

"You're fired." I seriously said saka ko sila nilampasan. I can hear their deep breaths but I just choose to get inside the mansion. And when I enter the living room, I saw Gucci walking down our grand stairs. I automatically run to her and hug her.

"How's my soft, pretty and adorable cat?" I said saka ko sya kinarga papunta sa kwarto ko. I enter our elevator and press the right floor to my room.

Nang bumukas ang elevator ay dumeretso agad ako sa kwarto ko at nahiga doon sa kama katabi si Gucci. I am combing her fluffy and soft fur before I let out a deep breath.

"Why am I still bored Gucci? Dad will bring the pink bag I want in the shop later. I want that bag for you that's why I want to buy that. But why am I not excited anymore? Is there something I didn't have? Tell me Gucci? I already have everything right?" Parang baliw na sabi ko sa kanya na para bang sasagutin nya ako. I can't stop myself not to laugh at myself.

"You're crazy Jade. How can a cat gives you an answer?" I said to myself.

Sa sobrang pagod ko siguro ay hindi ko na namalayan na napaidlip na ako. Nagising na lang ako nang maramdaman ko na may tumatapik sa balikat ko. Mom and Dad welcome me when I open my eyes from a short sleep.

"Here's your pink Chanel bag." Dad said and hand me the box. Napabangon ako dahil doon at niyakap ko agad si Dad.

"Thanks Dad! You are really the best Dad in the world."

"You spoiled your unica hija again Hon." Mom said beside Dad but Dad shrug his shoulders to Mom.

"It's nothing compare to her existence in our life Hon. So Jade, just tell Dad what you want and I will give it to you immediately." Dad said to me that cause me to smile.

This two person in front of me. I didn't remember anything since I was child that they made me cry over anything because they can't give it to me. Madali ko lang nakukuha ang lahat ng gusto ko and I'm happy with that.

This is the life of being Carleigh Jade Revaz. Limitless and luxurious.