My King•Shadowpeach•

Suggested by jayden_forest, sorry for the wait!!)

Macaque was being groomed by multiple little monkeys, they clung tightly to his fur as they did there thing, there was at least fifteen surrounding him at once, and five on his head.

He had come to Flower Fruit Mountain to visit Wukong again but he got caught and now he's being forced to sit down and be groomed, he's told the little ones multiple times that he doesn't need grooming because Wukong does it himself.

Yet they insist upon it.

And here he was, sitting down, a flower crown in his hands as three monkeys put flowers on his tail, he was being decorated as if he were going to a party.

The last time Macaque was at a party it had been Wukong's celebration from becoming king of the mountain.
There was a party, it might be the main reason why the little ones are actually dressing him up.

Wukong invited MK and his team, Macaque was invited by Wukong himself but he denied coming.

In the end he was basically dragged onto the island, with no way out.

"Can I go now, I'll be running late." Macaque felt a rough tug at his fur and his eyes shifted down, he saw a small monkey. " Must be a younger one" Macaque thought to himself. The smaller looked a peachy color, the fur wasn't white like the others and the scent of peaches hit Macaque's nose, it scrunched up before relaxing.

"You must be Wukong's favorite," Macaque picked up the smaller monkey, it chirped once in a happy manner. Before placing a hand on Macaque's cheek, "And very touchy too. Just like your king." The smaller chirped and nodded, understanding Macaque's words.

"Well I need to seriously go now," Macaque placed the smaller, little one down, and he slowly got up himself.
The flowers on his tail stayed put and didn't move, it made Macaque smile as he moved his tail. They still didn't fall.

"Thank you!" Macaque waved goodbye to them all and started to walk up the mountain, the walk was quiet and quite lonesome. Macaque's ears twitched as he picked up multiple sounds, they echoed in the cave were the main 'party' was at.

Not long after Macaque's ears twitched he was met with the waterfall, well parted waterfall.
Inside showed all the lights that were hung high in the ceiling, it gave the vibe of a ball room.

Not that Macaque has been inside an actual ball room, but he's had his good fare of some ball rooms.

"Mr. Macaque!" Macaque felt weird being called that but he answered back, "Bud, good to see you!" He said with as much enthusiasm. MK ran up to Macaque and hugged him, Macaque hugged back but by response.

"It's good to see you're here and-" MK saw the colorful tail and practically squealed.
"Did the small monkeys do this?" Macaque raised his tail and nodded, smile bright. "They did such a good job too!" MK grabbed Macaque's hand, pulling the monkey to the snack table.

"Monkie King is near the mural, if you wanted to go see him." MK let go of Macaque's hand and started to grab multiple sweets.

"What's with this kid and sweets!?" Macaque thought to himself and he laughed at his own joke, mentally of course.

Macaque's looked over to knocked down mural. He's eyes instantly landed on the cloud that was high off the ground, Macaque could see the orange-furrwd tail hanging from the side. Swinging lazily.

The black-furred monkey walked over to the cloud and looked up, "Wukong!" The tail twitched before it started to swing lazily again.

No response.

Macaque smirked.

"I see.." Macaque whispered to himself, he backed up, "Dianxia!" It wasn't loud but the tail moved and Wukong quickly appeared over the edge of the cloud, looking down on Macaque.

Macaque smiled and put a hand on his hip, "Thought you liked parties My Liege?" There it was again, althought this time multiple people stopped talking and the only sound was the muffled speaker playing music.

How? I have no idea.

"Didn't you like order a whole party when you became our king or something?" Wukong's mouth opened before it shut quickly, "What? What'd I say?" Macaque said turning around to look at the people behind him.

They all stared at either Macaque or Wukong, shocked.

"My liege?" Mei somewhat asked and answered. Macaque arched an eyebrow before his eyes shot wide.

"And you said our?" MK rubbed his hand together, giving a small smile when he saw the tint of embarrassment appear on Macaque's face.

"I said that?" It sounded breathy and unreal. "What time do you think this even was?" Macaque turned around to see Wukong had jumped off his cloud and was now walking over to Macaque. "I don't know- guess it slipped.." Macaque let his mouth shut as Wukong stopped right in front of him.

It looked like the Sage towered over him..but he didn't, well- he did but not told much.

Just a couple more inches taller, that's it.

"I like the way you fixed your tail." Wukong said finally breaking the silence that surrounded the two, the rest of the group had gone back to their activities but Macaque could hear them whispering about them.

"I was about to go hay wire MK!" Mei whispered.

"Do you think it's working?" MK asked.

"I've never heard anyone call the Monkie King that." Tang whispered.

"That was so weird but you should've seen Macaque's face!" Sandy.

"I'm so writing this in my fanfic-" Tang-? What is..Macaque stopped his thoughts there.

Wukong gave a confused face go Macaque before speaking, "My liege? What's that about?" Macaque bit his lip as he felt his legs starting to feel weak.

"It was nothing, seriously."

"You had me very confused and shocked, I've never heard you call me that before." Macaque turned his head away, he couldn't stand looking into those golden eyes.

Wukong became confused again, "Are you trying to ignore me now?" Macaque shook his head. "Ya sure." Wukong placed a hand on Macaque's cheek, turning the black-furred monkeys head back to were he could see his eyes.

Macaque tries to avoid those eyes but his face was being held by those hands and- "Macaque!" Wukong laughed when he saw Macaque be startled.

"Oh shut up!" Macaque placed a hand on Wukong's face pushing the Sage back, yet that didn't stop Wukong from continuing his laughter.

"Seriously? It's not even that funny you dumb dumb!" Macaque yelled out, a smile appeared on his face as he watched Wukong laugh.

That smile..

Macaque crossed his arms as he watched. Smiling widely.

Could this night get any better.

(No part 2 at all, sorry for whoever wanted it.)

(I'm so sorry for such a late update with this request, I barely remembered about this one!)

(If you've requested something pls remind me. I forget things too easily, bad habits of mine)

(It's short cause I got side tracked in the middle of writing this, so it didn't go the way I entirely wanted it to but I think it went pretty well)

(Yay to happy endings!!)