ShadowPeaches

Sun Wukong was panting heavily as he held his golden staff in his hands tightly. He's stance weak but firm as his gaze was tightly held on the other monkei in front of him.. "Aww come on Peaches. You look so tired!" Sun Wukong let a small frown fall on his face as sweat littered his whole body. Macaque on the other hand was smiling his black and purple staff being held tightly in his right hand, he was standing the way he normally does. Not really being frightened at the thought Sun Wukong could strike at him at any given moment.

"I-.." Sun Wukong started and he let his eyes fall shut for a mere second before they shot back open. His breathing was more labored now, "I wont let you run away again." Macaque only rolled his eyes as he let his own staff disappear. Sun Wukong taken aback, readies himself more his grip around the staff tightend even more. "W-what?! What are you doing!" Sun Wukong yelled out as he shot himself foward. Macaque stopped him easily as he crossed his arms into an 'X' shape stopping the blow. Sun Wukong gritted his teeth as he wrapped his tail around Macaque's leg, Macaque only smirked at the action as he tumbled to the ground, Wukong falling on top of him.

Sun Wukong held Macaque down, his wrists at the side of his head as he didn't try to even struggle his way out. It only tipped The Great Sage more. "What are you trying to do!?" Macaque only smiled and let himself relax against the floor as he looked right into Sun Wukongs eyes.. anger and annoyance evident. "I'm just trying to tire you out..then it'll be easier to talk with you. But I mean.." Macaque said as he struggled against Wukong's grip at his wrists. "There's other ways to talk," Wukong only tightend his grip around Macaque's wrists pressing down harder. Macaque winced but covered it with a sly smirk. "We aren't like that anymore.....you aren't like that anymore." Wukong said as his frown only grew more evident with the passing seconds.

Macaque only tried his best to keep the sly smirk and his ignorant yet harsh persona up, "Come on. I've been trying to tire you out all day, look at you. Your sweating and your barely able to keep your eyes open..I've tired you." Macaque said and he tried to move but Sun Wukong let out a low growl in warning. It wasn't a threatening one..but it was a new tone to Macaque. And it only fueled his ego, "Come on Bud. Admit it..I've tired The Great Sage.." Macaque said and he only smiled widely when he saw Sun Wukong falter from reality as he pulled himself awake once more. "Let me go and I won't try to attack you. You can even watch me at all times..I won't try to fight you." Sun Wukong held a single thought and Macaque knew what it was.

Sun Wukong slowly let go of his grip around Macaque's wrists as he pulled himself off of him and up to his feet once more. "Wow- I didn't think you were actually going to do it.." Macaque got up and he realized the pain behind him. "Try anything and you'll be on the floor in seconds." Sun Wukong said as his tail was raised ever so slightly high. Macaque only nodded in agreement to silent words and he started to walk away, a firm steady grip around his own black tail made him freeze and tense up. "Don't think I won't just let you go so freely. I'm keeping a hold of you." Sun Wukong said and he started to walk now his tail wrapped around Macaque's pulling him with him.

Macaque rolled his eyes as Sun Wukong had his tail wrapped around his wrist this time. "I'm not some child Peaches," Macaque said and he pulled his hand back only to get a glare from Wukong who was walking slightly ahead of him. "Dont make me hold your hand like an actual child.." Macaque failed to register the words but he felt his body tense and heat up slightly. He was quick to shove the feeling away...but he suddenly missed it. "I-..I'm not a child anymore Wukong." Macaque said his regular stubborn tone. Disappeared and was placed with a small hint of sadness. Wukong stopped walking and turned to look at Macaque who was staring at his wrists admiring the golden furred tail.

"Did-..why did you even want to talk to me?" Wukong said and he moved his tail from holding onto Macaque. Silence filled the cold air as a small breeze came in and out. "I just wanted to talk like we use to. Without fighting-..the fighting part didn't go so smooth though." Macaque let out a small chuckle as he felt his own mood lighten ever so slightly. Wukong smiled. Macaque stopped and cleared his throat, "I'm sorry." Sun Wukong's smile instantly fell when he had registered the words correctly. "What-?" Macaque held his tense stance as his black tail swayed limply with the wind. "I'm sorry?.." Macaque said again but this time he had worry? No. He was confused himself too.

"Why are you sorry? I mean, what are you sorry for!" Sun Wukong said instantly he was trying his best to look at Macaque's face but the other was starring at the ground. Macaque felt uncomfortable as he shifted his feet moving back..the feeling of being close to his old love- his old close friend made him filled with worry he wasn't able to explain. 

"I-.." Macaque started and he felt his own face heat up and his neck started to hurt at starring at the ground too much was taking a toll on him. His words clogged at his throat breathing deeply, Sun Wukong noticed and held his hand out in front of Macaque. "You don't need to tell me why your sorry....but I really want to talk too. All this fighting, years-no..centuries of fighting. It's exhausting.." Wukong came closer to Macaque and he felt his chest squeeze and burn as the black haired monkei flinched at how close he seemed to be. "I missed you so much." Sun Wukong wrapped his arms around Macaque as he felt him start to breath harshly.

"I-.. All i ever wanted was for you to love me Peaches.." Macaque hugged Wukong tightly as silent tears fell down his face. Wukong wrapped his tail around Macaque's leg and he started to rub circles on his back. Trying to calm him down...or ease some of the pain. "Where did we go wrong." Wukong wispered out lowly to the point no one else would be able to hear but just Macaque and him.

"I..I do love you Macaque.." Wukong said as his grip around Macaque only tightend to hold him closer.. Macaque nuzzle his face into Wukong's soft golden fur at the croock of his neck. Tears kept falling but they were happy and sad tears.. now this time he was sure that the other really did love him.

"Your such a softy Peaches," Macaque said his voice steady but it was filled with a joking maner making Wukong smile and speak, "Just for you, you creep." Macaque only scoffed and he smirked closing his eyes. It felt like such a fever dream...yet if it was. He didn't want it to end.