Helping•SpicyNoodles•

"Noodle boy? Are still in here?" Red Son said as he walked into the cold room. There hadn't been any sound from the room and Red Son was starting to become worried as time and time passed, yet the silence itself was eating away at his insides.

Red Son stepped into the room fully, the cold quickly turned warm as his body gave off heat. "Noodle boy. I can feel you presence in here, are you hiding?" Red Son looked over the room. Seeing drawings and multiple things that looked dedicated to the Monkie King.

He shook his head as he realised he had gotten side tracked, "MK. Please, I want to know whats wrong. You've been silent ever since you came in here..did i do something?" Red Son quickly fell silent, his ears flicking from side to side. Trying to pick up a sound.

Yet nothing came.

Up until a small sqeaky hiccup was heard and Red Son's ears flicked to a high bookshelf that looked both abandoned and touched.
"Are you hiding behind the book? Since when could you turn into a tiny person noodle boy?" Red Son pulled up a chair and put his hands on the wooden shelf, peering over some dusty books.
His eyes furrowed and his mouth turned into a straight line.

"Are...are you crying?" Red Son felt small eyes land on him. The small MK turned away his small back facing Red Son. "Come here. MK we've talked about this, I won't and never will make fun of you crying." Red Son watched how the smaller MK slowly turned around, his hair sticking to his tear streamed face. Red Son reached out, his hand moving aside the dusty books carefully, as his hand layed beside MK.

"I even promised you I would never laugh about this. Come on, wanna cuddle?" Red Son smiled when he saw the smaller MK nod.

Red Son got off the chair, placing the small MK on the desk.
The smaller MK sat down and he quickly turned back into his normal size with a cloud of orange smoke.
"Now. Wanna talk about it?" Red Son kneeled down, looking up and giving a soft smile to Mk. Watching how the ravenet let more tears fall. "N-not really...I'm sorry." Red Son frowned.
"We've also talked about you saying sorry even when it's not your fault. Come on, let's go to the bed and cuddle this out." MK smiled and got off the desk, watching how Red Son got on the bed pulling the cover up.

MK crawled in and curled up closer to Red Son, he felt the cover fall on top of him and the heat Red Son vibrated made him smile.

"Sh..we can talk about this when you feel ready. Yeah?" MK just nodded and yawned, his arms snacked around Red Son and he fell asleep on the spot.

Red Son kissed MK's hair softly, his hands going through the soft black hair...

(I need help.)